Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't think Blizzard removes a whole faction due the fact that most NPC's are gone next patch. I think the quartermaster of Golden Lotus will move to a different location. Maybe up to the chamber of lorewalker Cho or somewhere else. Just like the daily questgivers. I bet they will move elsewhere too. Only the east side of the Vale is destructed by the Sha. The west side (along the wall) is still untouched. So maybe they are moved to there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I don't think Blizzard removes a whole faction due the fact that most NPC's are gone next patch. I think the quartermaster of Golden Lotus will move to a different location. Maybe up to the chamber of lorewalker Cho or somewhere else. Just like the daily questgivers. I bet they will move elsewhere too. Only the east side of the Vale is destructed by the Sha. The west side (along the wall) is still untouched. So maybe they are moved to there.
    The quest hubs at the Golden Pagoda and Mistfall Lake are gone due to 5.4 environment changes. Mistfall Village, the Setting Sun Garrison and Guo-Lai Ruins are the only three I can see being available and not all of those probably will.

I'm curious to know if anyone has seen General Temuja in 5.3. I know he's been moved to a new area for 5.4 but I would like to try and complete this achievement anyway. Problem is there's this whole strip mine where he used to patrol.

Deleted
    i hope alani is still there i havnt got it yet!

10+ Year Old Account
    They're not removing Alani, ever, stop panicking, ffs.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Some of the quest hubs will be destroyed and you can't do anymore the "Eternaly in the Vale" achievement. Meaning, you won't be able to see the progress of the Golden Lotus versus Mogu, the retrieval of the Thunder King weapons and stuff.

But you can still get Exalted with Golden Lotus. All other quest achievements are still doable. Some of the quest hubs will reamin, for example, the Shado Pan hub near the mantid. The elite mobs will become rare mobs. And Alani will still be obtainable.