Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if they will drop those useless ilvl 440 BoP Blues.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Also if someone haven't picked up MoP yet I doubt they are playing WoW for the story otherwise said person would have bought the expansion months ago.
    I play WoW for story thank you very much. I am just in no rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Grinding on mobs and in dungeons for paltry rep gains are not what I consider enjoyable, especially on an alt. I specifically enjoyed the quests now that they aren't mandatory. A sacrifice in order to make the game feel more alive/dynamic, but I can still be unhappy about it.

While I already feel like I don't have enough time to do everything I want in the game, it's not my place to beg them to not do something 'innovative' for the good of the game. I'm afraid many people won't see it that rationally however, and they will simply rail Blizzard for removing their daily hub.
    Running one heroic a day for a few weeks is hardly a grind.

Regardless, blue says
    You'll still have a variety of ways to get Golden Lotus rep, but yeah things won't be the same in the Vale.
    That tells me that there will probably still be some quests.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Running one heroic a day for a few weeks is hardly a grind.
    Not sure why you feel the need to argue with someone expressing their opinion, but I'll play the game. You know how many heroics I run a week right now? Zero. You know why? Because they are boring. Dungeons weren't developed in this expansion and as such aren't engaging in the slightest. I'm free to not like them, thanks for your concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    That tells me that there will probably still be some quests.
    I would expect so too, naturally, however I thought I was pretty clear that I was sad the quests as we have them now are going away. Then I also said I can rationally understand that, though once again...I'm free to not like it.
    BAD WOLF