Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    OP is just frustrated.

All of this can happen even in normal mode/hc mode pug groups (getting kicked for any reason). Its not a problem with LFR.
    You generally don't get kicked from pug groups for pointing out that someone else is AFK.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Nothing wrong with that in LFR. Remember, it's easy mode. Getting Jalak at the 2nd or 3rd door in LFR is still way easier than doing the fight properly in normal mode.
    Apart from the fact, that if you help aoeing the adds you most likely get aggro from them and then die to them anyway, because LFR tanks are rarely good enough to hold them.
    it is almost impossible to die to adds in LFR on that fight. There is usually only 3-4 out at a time and they do almost no damage. Plus, if you are single-target dpsing them, they die so fast there really isn´t time for the tank to gather them up. I think they have like 800k hps or something like that.

And this is one of the problems with having raiders in LFR. You don´t know the fight. I am not saying you did this, but I can picture a raider screaming at the tank to pick up the adds when in fact, as a dps, I can easily tank two of them and kill them before a tank could even get to me. On that fight, the doors change so fast that it is actually better to have the non-boss tank be ready at the next door to taunt... the dps can easily clean up the adds without the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    The only cesspool was from the OP. Probably 24 other people were happy that bosses were dyng.
    That's pure conjecture, especially if no one says anything, especially if it might be under the threat of getting them kicked for speaking up. I also can't imagine people wouldn't be happier if everyone participated to make things go faster.

I honestly don´t get this ´toxic´ environment stuff. You are confusing being mediocre players with being toxic, which was the OP. There is nothing toxic about clearing 3 bosses with 5 dps afk and nobody complaining in chat.. i am content with that.
    I'm not confusing anything. The toxicity comes from the apathy of your mindset. You don't care who does what, as long as bosses die. That's rather selfish to begin with, to put your contentment over others, and use that as a moral compass to dole out the kicks. The nature of saying, "Whatever happens, as long as I get mine", is absolutely apathetic. Don't act like you're taking a superior stance for defending the (in)actions of those that stay AFK.
    Last edited by Monstercloud; 2013-06-14 at 04:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    And people level 0-90 using pet battles, or herbing. A guy leveled to 60 as a warrior without using any gear. There are always ´crazy´things you can do to level in wow.. it is not hard. But this guy does it by inconviencing other people. grats to him.

Do you have any idea how many thousands of characters have been leveled by afking through battlegrounds? It isn´t that big of a deal.
    What? You defend AFK'ing, but you condemn the guy in the video for doing it to make a video to illustrate that it's a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post

Anyone else got some LFR stories about how you pointed out obvious AFKers, yet they didn't get kicked?
    Honestly I just went over to afk myself. It's absolutely pointless. You are nowhere save doing that random crap...couple days ago I was doing one of those shitty scenarios you are being sent to do with 5.3. Two rogues in it - both permanently stealth walking around doing jack. Just fuck this it's not worth it go afk.

It's possible the AFK guy was in there with a bunch of friends, I've been kicked by cliques a few times for calling people out for doing terrible things. Happens more often in dungeons than LFR actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I like how it's a given that people AFK/Autoattack in raidfinder and we're not supposed to mention it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakshamash View Post
    And yes, after that I keep my mouth shut, alt+tab, redtube and gg.
    Sorry, but I just ROFL'd pretty hard at this. Alt+Tab and Redtube sounds like how I used to get through trash pulls in Vanilla raids. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    that is just how LFR works sadly
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    I like how it's a given that people AFK/Autoattack in raidfinder and we're not supposed to mention it.
    First rule of Bad Club... :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Deleted
    Having 200k dps in lfr and brag about it impresses nobody. Being a elitists in lfr usually gets you kicked.

you shouldnt point out afk people like that, you need to do it properly like "vote kick xxthatguy hes been afk since before our first boss pull" then you press the vote to kick button. 99% of the time it works cause people are like, oh hey ya that guys right! we are missing xxthatguy! lets get rid of that afker.

my guess is u complained too much and the lfr people didnt give a shit, decided to kick the complainer instead.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I usually join LFR, play correctly, don't act like a jerk, and have no issues. The only time I've ever gotten kicked from LFR is when I went afk before the pull on Lei Shen because someone was at my door.

Better to just not say anything and just do your thing. There will always be people afking or not caring in LFR. If you're there to get loot or say legendary quest items, just finish it and get the hell out of there. The queues are ridiculous at times. I don't know about you, but once I'm in, I sure as hell don't want to re-queue. lol. If you really feel the need to point something like that out, do it in a nicer way. People can sense others being a jerk and it doesn't matter your dps. People hate attitude. It's all in the way you say it, not so much what you said, I guess. Not to say you were any of these things, just pointing it out.
    Last edited by KCguy; 2013-06-14 at 06:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by olss0n t View Post
    that is just how LFR works sadly

That is how it works in 'murica.
    You don't get kicked or bashed if you point who is AFK in EU LFRs (at least in france), they get kicked asap and thats it.

And believe me, I ranted a view times in LFR, about people afk'ing, or playing plain very bad and be rude to other people, and I've never got kicked ever.

If someone is ranting on the chat, but doing his joing, why should he be kicked ? Just ignore the chat and continue with your LFR, kicking non afk people who are doing their job is doing nothing except slowing down the group even more.

I was kicked from LFR once, and I was really confused. It was ToT Tortos and some hunter had pulled Tortos while the rest of us were on the bat trash. We ended up wiping, but not before I was the top dps!
    I was rather surprised when my name came up for being kicked. I mean, really? I didn't say anything, I just stuck to my guns and kicked some ass. I even threw out a Tranquility. Saved a lot of people. I was a hero.
    Then I was kicked from the LFR.....
    Not cool, I thought, and commenced with the obligatory combat log.
    I was never queued as dps. I was supposed to be healing the people who were dying. Shit....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    My Philosophy is that when a Group is found after Queuing, there is a confirmation window where you have to click "ready". Now if someone is actually not ready for the instance but clicks this anyway, then they are Liars and should not be in the instance.
    It annoys me when people click ready on the ready check when they are nowhere near the boss or even outside the instance.

Well im to busy not paying attention... So when "kick *****" shows up i click yes.
    Usually watching Tv while spamming (1,2,3) hoping cd and shit are of so i do some kinda a DPS i guess....

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

People hate bad attitude more than AFK-bots.
    Deciding by your post i have a quite good picture of you ranting about hose bots. And probably i had done the same.

Deleted
    How come raging, kicked players and employees always say they were doing most of the work ?!