Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hegemonia View Post
    They don't get that:

1. When a class needs to be nerfed, you don't have to compensate for those nerfs by buffing up other abilities.
    2. If you are dumb enough to compensate by buffing other abilities don't make it result in a net buff because this defeats the purpose of nerfing ...
    Hunters have been nerfed fairly heavily recently in terms of control from pets, but I'm guessing you are talking about damage output, as those are the only nerf / buff adjustments we've received.

You do realize there is a segment of the game called PvE, and hunters are pretty not so great there, right? And nerfing our damage by gutting stampede ( Which was already easily avoidable damage ) and not compensating, they'll be even worse?

Blizzard needs to break down and have our abilities work differently in PvE and PvP if they can't balance it as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorine View Post
    I wish my <insert any other class> would have:
    - 3 pvp trinkets
    - insane ranged damage on very short cds.
    - 2 invulnerability bubbles that prevent most damage
    - a mob that can cc targets regardless of the owner being cc-ed himself or not, in range/los or not.
    - nothing that requires hardcasting as a ranged class
    - melee escape cd that also immobilizes when cast
    - stealth/camouflage preventing attackers to open on them from range or attempt to cc from range.
    - almost spammable cc
    - short cd on invulnerability to movement impairing effects

Is there anything else hunters don't have ?! Let's just give them healing spells as well and bury the cofin containing wow's pvp.
    I agree this is overpowered.

What's funny is warlocks have most of the same things. In fact, defensively locks are far FAR superior. Their burst is comparable if not better. Their CC is just as potent.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Khorine View Post
    I wish my <insert any other class> would have:
    - 3 pvp trinkets
    - insane ranged damage on very short cds.
    - 2 invulnerability bubbles that prevent most damage
    - a mob that can cc targets regardless of the owner being cc-ed himself or not, in range/los or not.
    - nothing that requires hardcasting as a ranged class
    - melee escape cd that also immobilizes when cast
    - stealth/camouflage preventing attackers to open on them from range or attempt to cc from range.
    - almost spammable cc
    - short cd on invulnerability to movement impairing effects

Is there anything else hunters don't have ?! Let's just give them healing spells as well and bury the cofin containing wow's pvp.
    Whoah, I wish my hunter had all that! Blizzard only lets me select one talent per tier though, and I think my hunter is caught in some sort of weird time vortex because my Master's Call is not a short cooldown, and my "spammable cd" is on cooldown after I use it