Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancing Minstrel View Post
    But can he cleave downwards?
    You thought Deathwing was the cause behind Cataclym? No, it was Saurfang who cleaved downwards. I just hope Saurfang will play a vital role in the rebellion and not just be another random NPC idling in a hub.

SAURFANG FOR WARCHIEF!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I guess someone in the Arena higher ups is a Rebellion person. It's plausible...I guess? Although I would think the Brawl'gar arena would be Horde sanctioned. (TRUE HORDE111111"
    yeeea, unless its someone sided with the rebellion, but remaining in org.

Oh but who cares, Saurfangs going to be in at razor hill, he's come home for the rebellion.
    #boycottchina

So after a long cleave of absence, he returns.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

ZOMG hes back

Shit just got real yo

Can't wait for the CLEAVE. Sorry Alliance, your portion of Siege of Orgrimmar may be cleaved down. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Since the first part sends you to the Brawlgar Arena, and the second part speaks of "100 Battle-Hardened Relics", I'm gona jump to conclusions and guess we gota farm Brawl bosses for those tokens, after which we've earned the right to even step into "He-Who-Cleaves'" shadow.

Edit: Doi. Should've read the quest text, apparently the Relics are collected from some kind of yet to be revealed dungeons, quote from quest 2 text [SPOILERZ]: "The xxx have recently uncovered xxx. Prove yourself by bringing back spoils from these dungeons."
    Last edited by Calamari; 2013-06-13 at 11:45 PM.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    Since the first part sends you to the Brawlgar Arena, and the second part speaks of "100 Battle-Hardened Relics", I'm gona jump to conclusions and guess we gota farm Brawl bosses for those tokens, after which we've earned the right to even step into "He-Who-Cleaves'" shadow.
    Saurfang doesn't have a shadow, he simply doesn't allow any light below him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Saurfang doesn't have a shadow, he simply doesn't allow any light bellow him.
    If Saurfang had a shadow, it would be his clone.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If Saurfang had a shadow, it would be his clone.
    Yeah, but the sheer awesomeness of being Saurfang's clone would cause the clone to explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Yeah, but the sheer awesomeness of being Saurfang's clone would cause the clone to explode.
    you are all wrong my friends... LIFE is saurfang's shadow, should he ever enter an area where he is entirely surrounded by life the universe will end but he will remain.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well now that his back we know who will do the killing blow like he always said.
    Aye mate

15+ Year Old Account
    "I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes ..."

Well, Saurfang is a bit late, but he still has come back to kick Hellscream's ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    "I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes ..."

Well, Saurfang is a bit late, but he still has come back to kick Hellscream's ass.
    Maybe there is a reason for it. Maybe
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Maybe there is a reason for it. Maybe
    Saurfang needs no reason, he cleaves where he damn well pleases :P

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Courtesy of IGoD on Scrolls of Lore.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/33000-saurfang-warrior

Sends you to see Saurfang in Razor Hill. Reading the quest that happen before it, this could either be the next part of the Legendary (faction specific by the looks of it), or, i hope to god, a warrior questline.

So guess I was wrong. Looks like Saurfang will survive MoP.
    That was actually me that posted that posted that one :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Saurfang needs no reason, he cleaves where he damn well pleases :P
    demanding logic from saurfang results in cleaving, demanding illogical nature from saurfang results in cleaving. he is saurfang he asks for nothing and gives cleaves in return...
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

It just occurred to me that we (warriors) finally get to duel-wield pole-arms in 5.4.

The questchain (the "scroll", whatever it is) mentions "mastery of weapons." Perhaps this is related?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    So guess I was wrong. Looks like Saurfang will survive MoP.
    Don't jinx it!

WTB New Saurfang model.