Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Seriously. REPORT ELVINE FOR DERAILING THE THREAD.

Stop responding and let the MODS warn her

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Wowhead is more respectable when it comes to these, they don't run simulated servers. Spawning level 1 toons riding unobtainable mounts. Clearly, you can do that on the PTR right?

It comes down to Blizzard not upholding the their ToS and people taking advantage until Blizzard decides to do something about it.
    Who the hell made you the interpreter for Blizzard's rules? Do you even work for them? No, you don't, you're a regular person who has no connection to Blizzard. Please, get over yourself and stop being the type of person that tries to bring others down because they aren't happy with their life.

3dsmax is also not a simulated server, please, read a book or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Wanna calm down? Yes it does, videos like this get posted all the time, just like on MMO, Blizzard isnt losing any money of this, there is no NDA. And what whistle? Who gives a crap if he used any kind of server. Who is it hurting?

Anyway, looks cool. I guess using above org wouldnt of gone over well... so he's been constructing an entire underground bunker?
    Remember that locked door in the Secrets of Ragefire Scenario? This is likely what was behind that door.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    For all those that are speculating how the raid might work, log in and read the dungeon journal.....

Point out which sellers are botters and I'll be more than happy to not support them. Till you do, there is no real way for me to tell who botted their materials and who didn't from looking at the AH.
    Wait, so now you're telling people to not talk about the raid? I'm officially discounting your opinion on anything from this point on.

Outside of Elvine's world of selfishness, the raid looks pretty interesting. I admit I have an aversion to any raids with travelling due to DS trauma, but this really looks promising depending on the execution. Definitely a fan of diverse scenery!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post

I heard the raid starts in Vale, if so, how the hell are Vale and Orgrimmar connected?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    I heard the raid starts in Vale, if so, how the hell are Vale and Orgrimmar connected?
    They aren't you get teleported not excactly a hard concept

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 04:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    2 separate raids
    It's one single raid within the dataminer It's not hard to go from 1 place to another aka Dragon soul.

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    Probably we see how the vale is corrupted by the Sha of Pride because of what Garrosh did and we first need to fix shit there before we go to Orgrimmar (just use a portal or something). After that we take over Orgrimmar and end up in Ragefire which can be seen at the start of the video posted. (all information based on the dungeon journal).

SoO has 4 "wings" with the first one being the vale and the second one being Orgrimmar itself or something and what was shown in the video is so huge that it has to be the last 2 wings and when comparing the boss descriptions with the rooms shown in the video it fits.

Most curious thing about this?

Why is the roof of all things in the Garrosh encounter unfinished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Instantly made me think of Blackrock Depths and the Orgrimmar Tunnels from Warcraft III's Founding of Durotar campaign. While constructing Orgrimmar, Gazlowe excavatated a large network of tunnels beneath the city while searching for a reliable water supply.

I'm guessing it was Malkorok's influence that led to Garrosh constructing a fortress beneath Orgrimmar, considering he's a Blackrock orc.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Instantly made me think of Blackrock Depths and the Orgrimmar Tunnels from Warcraft III's Founding of Durotar campaign. While constructing Orgrimmar, Gazlowe excavatated a large network of tunnels beneath the city while searching for a reliable water supply.

I'm guessing it was Malkorok's influence that led to Garrosh constructing a fortress beneath Orgrimmar, considering he's a Blackrock orc.
    Actually, I do have to wonder when Garrosh got the time, materials, funds, and manpower to build this thing.

Oh wait, that's what 1-60 was for. Good job, us.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The first four seem to be in the Vale (or under the vale, not sure yet). Theres an instance portal at the vale at the bottom of the "drained lake..

The first boss you fight at Orgrimmar is "Galakras - Warlord Zaela's proto-drake", maybe you take the airship after the Vale bosses and you fight her drake on it on way to Ogrimmar or when you arrive at orgrimmar?

Or after you kill the first four bosses you find a portal that Garrosh used to transfer the chest he found? Who knows at this point. Although it does start in the Vale.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    The first four seem to be in the Vale (or under the vale, not sure yet). Theres an instance portal at the vale at the bottom of the "drained lake..

The first boss you fight at Orgrimmar is "Galakras - Warlord Zaela's proto-drake", maybe you take the airship after the Vale bosses and you fight her drake on it on way to Ogrimmar or when you arrive at orgrimmar?

Or after you kill the first four bosses you find a portal that Garrosh used to transfer the chest he found? Who knows at this point. Although it does start in the Vale.
    I doubt we'll fight Zaela on an airship. Because then its just the Dragonmaw version of warmaster blackhorn.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I doubt we'll fight Zaela on an airship. Because then its just the Dragonmaw version of warmaster blackhorn.
    And instead of Goblin Sappers we get an angry Gnome running about with a gigantic bag of gold shouting "THIS IS AGAINST THE TERMS! I DO PROTEST!"?

10+ Year Old Account
    I still want to know what causes all this? We need some bloody context. Or else this...won't make much sense.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    So, its more of Siege of Ragefire?

By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Actually, I do have to wonder when Garrosh got the time, materials, funds, and manpower to build this thing.

Oh wait, that's what 1-60 was for. Good job, us.
    Just spat out my drink this was really funny.

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 05:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    So, its more of Siege of Ragefire?

A good portion of the raid seems to be in Orgrimmar, don't worry.

Ooh I like that. I see that there are notes for a portal but at the same time fighting a proto drake would make it seem like there might be a warship battle. I can't see there being more than one transport in the raid. I hope so at least, it really kills the feel of it especially for a siege type of thing. I want to feel like we're really beating them back, moving up, beating them back some more and so on and so forth. I wonder if the inside of org is gonna look any different. it would be good but at the same time not having it look like that outside of the raid would kind of ruin some immersion.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is that Malkorok is either the first boss of these wing(s), or the last boss before them. I think Garrosh at the end (obviously), the Paragons in that chamber on the hallway towards the new throne room, Thok the Bloodthirsty and Siegecrafter Blackfuse as non-linear bosses at the end of those two chambers that split off, Spoils of Pandaria on that elevated platform above the huge chamber with 4 doors, and Malkorok right before the elevator boss.

Assuming the above is correct, and that speculation that Galakras (Zaela's proto-drake) is the final encounter between the Vale and Orgrimmar is correct, then the Iron Juggernaut, Dark Shamans and General Nazgrim will take place from the Org Gates, through Orgrimmar to the Cleft of Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    My guess is that Malkorok is either the first boss of these wing(s), or the last boss before them. I think Garrosh at the end (obviously), the Paragons in that chamber on the hallway towards the new throne room, Thok the Bloodthirsty and Siegecrafter Blackfuse as non-linear bosses at the end of those two chambers that split off, Spoils of Pandaria on that elevated platform above the huge chamber with 4 doors, and Malkorok right before the elevator boss.

Assuming the above is correct, and that speculation that Galakras (Zaela's proto-drake) is the final encounter between the Vale and Orgrimmar is correct, then the Iron Juggernaut, Dark Shamans and General Nazgrim will take place from the Org Gates, through Orgrimmar to the Cleft of Shadow.
    I'd really enjoy it if the Alliance/Horde, as they break into Org, they free the people and see what kind of destruction Garrosh could've brought to the city.