Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    10man and 25man are very similar balanced...Maybe soon 25man zerg? ok, not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it won't work on 25 man heroic, but interesting to see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Would be interesting to see how fast it goes down with a Ra-den level guild. Maybe I'll try and get my guild to try next week.
    You'd actually have to not sit for the boss to try this out bro.

The song is Dragon Pirates - Tut Tut Child.

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 03:35 PM ----------

The logs can be found under HealerChat on the Burning Legion server logs. The kill was on 6-13-13.

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 03:42 PM ----------

I would love to see a 25 man guild zerg it, if it is possible.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see a 25 man guild zerg it, if it is possible.
    If a 25m guild 1 tanked, 4 healed they would need 300k dps from each member(According to Gahhda). Currently impossible =[.

Quote Originally Posted by gahddo View Post
    It has a decently steep dps requirement on it, 2 tank/1 heal as well so your comp might not allow it at all. 237k from everyone in the raid for 2:36. Some being high means some can be low (in our case we *gamed* BrM vengeance and unerring demonology to do 700k+ on most pulls between the two of us).

It isn't anything like the normal strategy. I linked a detailed-ish strategy post on icy-veins a few posts up.
    I wonder if you could single heal it and not link the 3 golems on the monk. Everyone grabs one, the monk grabs two and the boss, statute taunts the third and the range just nuke it quick and move on to the boss.

That would somewhat defeat the purpose of 1-healing it because the lack of the 3rd golem on the monk will drop his dps by about as much as converting a healer to a dps would gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Choob View Post
    [/COLOR]I would love to see a 25 man guild zerg it, if it is possible.
    Time for another 25man warlock raid?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by YataZuljin View Post
    I don't see why this is too unreasonable for people to do to try and make the fight quicker (maybe not easier per se).
    Yes, I can't say it was "easier" for everyone, but it was definitely quicker :P

Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    That would somewhat defeat the purpose of 1-healing it because the lack of the 3rd golem on the monk will drop his dps by about as much as converting a healer to a dps would gain.
    Not defeat the purpose but rather offset the difference in DPS and damage to deal with.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrionAntares View Post
    I wonder if you could single heal it and not link the 3 golems on the monk. Everyone grabs one, the monk grabs two and the boss, statute taunts the third and the range just nuke it quick and move on to the boss.
    What you gain and the risk that are created(Although some taken away as well) I don't see being worth it.

I'll be trying to convince my RL to do this strat Gahhda. When I do, I'm comin' to reclaim my rank...

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    We kill it in less than 4:30 doing it the 'regular' way.

The boss is setup for a lot of different strategies as your DPS improves. You can opt for early jolts, longer enrage, shorter enrage, dealing with large animas (which nobody does) or anything else. Our guild can probably do this strategy but we probably won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazda View Post
    I'll be trying to convince my RL to do this strat Gahhda. When I do, I'm comin' to reclaim my rank...
    Good luck. He isn't just #1 Warlock. He's #1 overall for every class on that fight.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...0H/dps/?page=1
    Last edited by Inject; 2013-06-14 at 09:51 PM.

Deleted
    <- Though it couldn't be done this tier.

Forgot about OPmaster Monks and Locks. Gz of course, if Blizzard have give you the tools, why not take advantage?

Gahdda too strong, nerf Gahdda.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Would this be possible on 25?

i know recently method has has the boss at abuot 45% by the time they finish dumping their last golems and jokingly say one week theyll just kill it before that

so id imagine thsi could work in 25 man with the level of gear a guild like method has, which is 10 ilvls ahead of HC a guild that was 10/13 at 536

While 1 tanking, 4 healing, and having 300k DPS from everyone you can do this on 25m. If Method can do that, then yes. It's do-able.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Would be interesting to see how fast it goes down with a Ra-den level guild. Maybe I'll try and get my guild to try next week.
    LETS DO IT TEAM! Strat looks really fun.