Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Flex is going to be winged. So if you kill 13/16 one night, you'll only have to rerun the last wing to get the last 3 guys.

Deleted
    Okay, soo...what we got here:
    -this same,recoloured in purple, sha model
    - oh wait, there is also copy of "ToEs sha"!
    -ra-den no.2
    -horde scorpion mount as boss?! why not!
    -"do you like razorscale?" "no?", "who care!, check our new-old boss!"

10+ Year Old Account
    i would love my water elemental to look like that! @_@

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    And the ilvl concerns are warranted, to be honest. Ever since the end of WotLK the item scaling has been a bit... crazy. It appears like it's some sort of design decision that wound up not being good years down the road that is particularly hard to back out of....
    No, it's not warranted, nothing stops you from doing old encounters with intended iLvl.

High iLvl is just a way for players to get old gear that didn't drop. Or do you think people will for example form 40 man AQ raids today simply because a few people might want the 2H or a BattlePet that drops? Maybe you are whining cuz phoenix mount hasn't dropped for you? Well, I don't have it either, but you don't see me complaining. In the end, it's just numbers and a chance to revisit old content that otherwise would have been ignored.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerryz View Post
    More changes for Hunter you say?

What more can you possibly do to hurt us? :/
    Not an MMO.

Do you see news about candy crush on the front page? It wouldn't hurt you if you didnt read it.

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 04:20 PM ----------

There is a dedicated site for hearth, made by the MMO champ peeps, where people can go. Like for d3.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love hearthstone news because I love having a beta I have not been "accepted" into waved in my face

I can't wait to not get in
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "Oh noes! Those iLvls are getting higher and higher! Please, do a squish! The numbers are scary big!" - Is what I envisage a fair amount of the comments to be about.
    Ya know, for what it's worth there doesn't need to be a squish. What they need to do is just smaller number steps. SO the fuck WHAT if the next raid tier's gear is only 5 numbers above the last one? IT'S STILL HIGHER, IS IT NOT?!

IDK why people freak out about useless numbers like that. I honestly miss the days before ilvl even became a thing that was implemented into the game. It's just another way for the elitists to be elitists...

Deleted
    Half finished Proto model...

Seriously Blizzard?

new Dragons needed

15+ Year Old Account
    One day I may actually win a pet

Draenor-EU

Wonder if i can sell this pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaine View Post
    One day I may actually win a pet

Draenor-EU
    Not with being this smart, you wont.

10+ Year Old Account
    The pet makes me want to come back to wow just for the pet battles!!!

Duffie Tichondrius

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerryz View Post
    More changes for Hunter you say?

What more can you possibly do to hurt us? :/
    Hunters are in a very, very good state right now, especially Beast Mastery. I find it hilarious that they think they're getting gutted or even somewhat in a bad place at all.

Even after these minor nerfs, Hunters will still be incredibly strong in Arena and PvP.

The ilevel difference between this tier and next tier is 31 !
    The ilevel difference between LFR and Normal is 25.

Why do you even bother to run now or LFR?

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate that cheeky-ass response from GC about the Orc model. "It could be, do you like it?" You guys -should- have been working on the new models for years now. Don't give us this BS. Either it is or it isn't.

Deleted
    I hope orgrimmar doesnt fall!

Deleted
    No Magatha as a boss? I want her to die sooooo bad xD

I've had hope for a role related bosses in this raid. But well... Blizzard has stopped caring for lore long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    Hunters are in a very, very good state right now, especially Beast Mastery. I find it hilarious that they think they're getting gutted or even somewhat in a bad place at all.

Even after these minor nerfs, Hunters will still be incredibly strong in Arena and PvP.
    I don't PVP so I only care that all the crying from other PVP classes results in nerfs for my PVE hunter. I'm thinking it's time to put Stampede on the shelf in my rotation. According to blizz Stampede is the stable of 5 pets, each doing 25% of their damage. So this amounts to my pet plus 25%. With them only being able to auto-attack it means I'm without the special ability of the pet I'm using outside Stampede. It can be used only once in a boss fight unless the encounter goes on long enough for a second use. It is rather underwhelming.

I think the sha corrupted version of Garrosh is just awesome artwork. I would love if we could get sha touched gear that gave the same visual transmog effects. I would so strut around Org looking corrupted!

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ""Might", so how does that work?
    If everyone in the new 20man raid has already killed the first boss just like you did, then that boss will not spawn.
    But even if only 1 of the players in that 20man has not killed the first boss, he will spawn again and everyone else will have to repeat the encounter."

Old School Headless Horseman farming much?