Deleted

Patch 5.5 - Rebuilding of Pandaria

In patch 5.4 the Vale is going to be completely dry so the whole life on Pandaria is in danger. Also it's still too early for the next expansion so patch 5.4 doesn't have to be the last one in MoP.

Maybe Blizzard will make patch 5.5 focused on rebuilding Vale and the whole Pandaria. What do you think? Would you like to see something like this and do you think it's possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Erm, not really. You restore the waters in the vale itself by calming them in the Siege of Org fight. In addition, the waters in the Vale come from the Terrace of Eternal Springs, meaning that they would also be restored in time.

The first boss in Siege, Immerseous, IS the waters of the vale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I loved Pandaria as a new place to explore and everything about it is really kickass.
    Too bad the Vale had to suffer for Garro's decisions of mad power, and still it had to happen.
    You know I'm not all butthurt like that one member, but still I would like the Vale to return to its former glory after all this destruction is over and done with.
    For the Horde!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Erm, not really. You restore the waters in the vale itself by calming them in the Siege of Org fight. In addition, the waters in the Vale come from the Terrace of Eternal Springs, meaning that they would also be restored in time.

The first boss in Siege, Immerseous, IS the waters of the vale.

Oh! I was wondering what that water elemental model was. He looks really, really good.

PRetty sure the entrance to seige is under vale.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    PRetty sure the entrance to seige is under vale.
    which pretty much means we're never see the vale restored ingame, but it will leave us with something like 'it will be restored.. in time' by cho.
    #boycottchina

wouldn't be surprised if the remaining Pandaren on the island would sooner or later ask us politely to leave. Alliance and horde arriving there hasn't been exactly the best thing to ever happened to them.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    which pretty much means we're never see the vale restored ingame, but it will leave us with something like 'it will be restored.. in time' by cho.
    It will probably be that way in the final cutscene with the alliance and horde both leaving panderia.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Naw, they can easily leave the entrance intact but restore the rest.

I'd really like something like this myself. It would be a task I'd actually be invested in, rather than gathering bits of wood and steaks from orcs or murdering the Thunder King's minions day in day out.
    I'm sure most players would love to see the Vale restored at some point in the future. It would be a neat objective to have in 5.5.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    wouldn't be surprised if the remaining Pandaren on the island would sooner or later ask us politely to leave. Alliance and horde arriving there hasn't been exactly the best thing to ever happened to them.
    I think Horde and Alliance should help Pandarens with rebuilding vale and after this - leave the island

Quote Originally Posted by Calamari View Post
    Actually in a way, it has been.

We put down the Mantid Empire by eliminating their queen and in 5.4, the Klaxxi as well. The Pandaren won't have to fear the Mantid invasions.

We've defeated the Sha. The Alliance and Horde defeated the manifestations and Garrosh removing the heart of Y'shaarj from the continent will stop them from returning. The heart of Y'shaarj that was buried under Vale was the reason the Sha were constantly a threat.

We reopened the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, a sealed away mystical land and large source of magical power. After the Sha taint is cleaned up by the players (and a little time,) it will go back to normal while the Pandaren will still have access to it.

We crushed the Mogu empire. Defeating the Thunder King and the remaining generals of the Mogu has effectively removed the Mogu from ever being a threat to the Pandaren again.

They went through a lot in the brief period but Pandaria is essentially free of threats because of us.