Poll: What happens if thrall dies?

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

If Thrall was to actually die...

Would you be mad or upset?
    (xD Got ya)
    Would you be angry or happy?

If thrall dies, aggra would be a single parent, and thralls son would be a bastard.
    Do you think thralls death will unite factions together?

Suggestions?
    I await your response traask. :P
    My name is what makes me so manly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    Would you be mad or upset?
    (xD Got ya)
    Would you be angry or happy?

If thrall dies, aggra would be a single parent, and thralls son would be a bastard.
    Do you think thralls death will unite factions together?

Suggestions?
    I await your response traask. :P
    Thrall's son wouldn't be a bastard, bastards are conceived out of wedlock. He would simply be the dead Thrall's son.

And I don't give a shit about Aggra or her son so.... Y'know. I hope Thrall dies and they rot in some obscure corner of the lore next to Me'dan and Maiev's thoroughly raped corpses.

Metaphorically speaking.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    I don't think that's the way it works...

Meh, after Cataclysm i don't want to see anything major with Thrall in the near future, but to kill him off would be a bit too drastic i think..

I hope he dies and the ghostly essence of Metzen goes on to insert itself into another character. My chips are on Anduin.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be very upset from a character I cared for since I was younger and how it would make my heart after so long to.
    I wouldn't mind him being injured and having Garrosh inprison him in Orgrimmar with other races and so that Aggra and their newborn could be safe in the Rebellion's hands.
    Also to it was comfrimed that Go'el goes into the city to look out for Orcs who don't want to deal with Garro, and so I think it would be a great chance for Blizzard to make you take control of Go'el and let him to talk with the orcs who would follow him and the Kor'kron corner him and knock hm out and take him to where the others are being held.
    For the Horde!

If 6 threads on the same subject are raised, do you:

a) make a poll
    b) comment in one of the already existing threads

Why would you be happy with Thralls death? He is like, the guy from Warcraft everybody kinda likes. Or liked, until he became The Ultimate Orc, okay, but he is still cool. If there is anything like a moral to MoP story, it's "if you kill mean thing that stops love, love will happen". Thralls death would be indeed G. Martins way out, which is cool, but doesn't suit the mood of the expansion in any way.

Besides, he doesn't need to die. Tirion had his story arc, and now he just fucked off and settled himself in Plaguelands. Thrall after Cata fucked off as well, and plays a minor role in the rebellion. Don't see a reason to kill him off.

Lets hope Thrall actually is the REAL Dark Shaman! (okay okay, Im joking...)
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

The way I see things, Blizzard wont kill any major characters because they will keep them for future games, like Warcraft IV.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Thrall's son wouldn't be a bastard, bastards are conceived out of wedlock. He would simply be the dead Thrall's son.

And I don't give a shit about Aggra or her son so.... Y'know. I hope Thrall dies and they rot in some obscure corner of the lore next to Me'dan and Maiev's thoroughly raped corpses.

Metaphorically speaking.
    The term he'd be looking for is an "Orphan" as he'd lost one or more parent.

It'd be nice to see him stripped of his power through dark shamanism, robbed of his hammer, then left to helplessly watch as the heroes battle Garrosh, while he's powerless to help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post

It'd be nice to see him stripped of his power through dark shamanism, robbed of his hammer, then left to helplessly watch as the heroes battle Garrosh, while he's powerless to help.
    The destruction of the Doomhammer, a relic of the Old Horde, would go very well symbolically with the death of Garrosh. That's actually kinda neat.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

If thrall died, then the old orc would have to take over. GO SAURFANG!
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Happy! Never liked him or his wife and child, kill em' all says i!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It would depend on how will he die. If his death made sense, advanced plot and allowed other characters to develop i would be more than happy.
    If it would end up being ultimate heroic sacrefice of awesome, with leaders of horde, alliance and neutral factions attending on funeral (we know metzen is capable for that) then it would be pathetic and annoying.

Deleted
    After Thrall's speak in Durotar, I am 100% convinced he is for the chop.

I am interested how they are going to play it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post

orphan... you have to lose both parents to be an orphan
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall dying wouldn't just kill the story for me, I'd just quit the game.

And its not just because Thrall is still my favourite character, its because if he does die, all it will tell me is how the developers have become a group of patsies that only do things to get a reaction from the playerbase rather then write decent stories anymore.

And I really don't fancy hanging around in a game or fantasy world where the developers don't give a shit anymore.

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 07:46 PM ----------

Well the alliance has characters like Varian and Anduin and Jaina still associated with it, the fact we've lost some of the best horde characters of late, the fact Garrosh (though he's a douche and a bad guy now) and Nazgrim are set to die, the fact we've lost Cairne.. the horde is losting so many of its great characters well the alliance appears to be going stronger then ever with theres.

I genuinely felt at a loss over Cairnes death because it felt like the horde lost such a great character, and if Thrall dies, that will just be the end of it for me, to many good characters being killed off, for the horde anyway.
    #boycottchina

If Orc Jesus died, I would throw a party. In real life. Because that means Metzen is probably out as well.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be super pissed. Thrall is the only warchief I would accept at this point after 5.4 (maybe Saurfang at an extreme stretch).

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy. Tired of Thrall being the focal point for the Horde.