PVE: should i leave pet sprint on autocast?

so i have noticed that for some boss fight, if i leave the pet sprint in autocast, it could be a waste to the focus. sometime when boss just moved his ass a little bit (or even standstill idk) and i find my pet has sprint activated and so there goes 30 focus. these days since we have the blink strike avaliable, i am thinking maybe we do not need to have the spring on autocast and the BS will still cover most of movement needs while save some focus for more claw/bite. what do you guys think?

Nah take it off.

no or else stool will yell at you

<3

30 focus is huge. it should never be on. it's a wasted talent in pve now.
    "Hunters view nature as a force with which to ally. They spend much of their time with an animal companion. The bond that forms between the two is rather strong. To attack either is to bring down the wrath of both. With powerful attacks in melee and at range, and a friend willing to put its life on the line at your command, the Hunter makes a potent addition to any group."

I personally turn all auto-cast abilities off as they can result in a loss of focus and/or GCDs for your pet which in turn is a dps loss. I even go so far as to make a macro to manually cast dust cloud if i'm using my tall strider, especially on fights like megaera where manual cast is really the only way to get 100% uptime on a boss debuff.