Page 1 of 439
... LastLast

Blossoming Ancient - New Pet Store Exclusive Now Available, Pet Giveaway

Blossoming Ancient - New Pet Store Exclusive Now Available
    A new pet is now available on the Blizzard Store, the Blossoming Ancient! This pet's appearance will change depending on seasons and will get a brand new look every 3 months.

This time around, we will be giving away 10 x Blossoming Ancient pets!

• The giveaway is for 10 x Blossoming Ancient pets. You can obviously only win one.
    • To enter the giveaway, just reply to this post! Make sure to mention if you play on US or EU servers in your reply.
    • The giveaway will be closed on Sunday at 11:59 PM EST and winners will be chosen randomly.
    • A note will be added to the top of the latest news post after winners have been PMed.

Pet Abilities
    • Poisoned Branch - Instantly deals 12 Elemental damage and Poisons the target for 5 additional Elemental damage per round for 4 rounds.
    • Autumn Breeze - Calls forth a cool autumn breeze, which restores 12 health to all allies and reduces the enemy team's hit chance by 25% for 2 rounds.
    • Stun Seed - Plants a seed in the enemy. After rounds, the seed blooms, causing the current enemy pet to take 30 Elemental damage and be stunned for 1 round.
    • Ironbark - Deals 15 Elemental damage and reduces up to 5 damage from each attack against you for 1 round.
    • Photosynthesis - Restores 6 healing every round. Lasts 5 rounds. Twice as effective in sunny weather.
    • Sunlight - A Solar Beam strikes all enemies, dealing 10 Elemental damage and transforms the weather into a sunny day for 9 rounds. During a sunny day, the maximum health of all pets is increased by 50%. and healing done is increased by 25%.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Azeroth’s keepers use seeds of the ancients to nourish and revitalize the flame-scarred slopes surrounding Mount Hyjal—but this isn’t the only region left scarred by the Cataclysm. The Cenarion Circle seeks worthy champions to spread regrowth across the land by tending to a Blossoming Ancient, a sign of seasonal rebirth.

As each new season begins, this traveling tree changes, bringing new life to its surroundings. Go to the Blizzard Store now to adopt one of these spirited saplings.

Once activated, this in-game pet key applies to all present and future World of Warcraft® characters on a single Battle.net® account.
    Last edited by chaud; 2013-06-14 at 07:44 PM.

I'd love to get another X-type pet with only X-type moves!!!

I play on EU servers.

Deleted
    I'll give it a shot

EU Servers here.Thanks for the giveaway!

EU here, cute pet!

I'll enter. US servers!

Free pet us server

10+ Year Old Account
    US server. Good luck to all!

Deleted
    i like trai... eh trees!
    eu server

Deleted
    Cool pet. guess it had to be on the store :P EU

Nice! A seasonal pet that would be nice to add to my collection. US servers

Us servers. Posting because I always do, and because Im too broke to afford the pet right now :[

Giving it a shot as well. EU server as well .

i want one =D. Im on US btw =P

US Server. Tree! Gimmie.

Deleted
    Entering from the EU, sweet pet!

Deleted
    G'wan then. EU servers.

Deleted
    Let's try, I really want one
    EU servers

10+ Year Old Account
    eu here in need of a cuddly thing

Deleted