Poll: What do you think they'll do with Challenge modes next expansion?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Make the MoP Challenge Mode achievements into Feat of Strengths and make new rewards.
    And what about the CM dungeon sets? I don't think Blizzard would scrap them and make them unobtainable.
    Feat of Strengths are shit too, no one gives a flying titty boner about them.

I hope they add more. Outside of raiding I would rank these 2nd in the most fun thing I do in WoW.

I really hope they use the requirement to queue as a group like for CM's and HC scenarios in heroics next expac. I think blizz like the idea since it increases community interaction and they can make heroics harder. they were retarded easy in MoP. i would love to see harder heroics and then make the CM's a step above that. make them a bit more prestigious while making the pre-raid stuff a bit a of a challenge

Quote Originally Posted by DrSteveBrule View Post
    Feat of Strengths are shit too, no one gives a flying titty boner about them.
    By that logic you can argue everything is shit, even challenge modes in their current time are shit. Everything is shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    By that logic you can argue everything is shit, even challenge modes in their current time are shit. Everything is shit!
    Feat of Strength, sir.
    I bet half the WoW population doesn't even know where to find their Feat of Strength tab. I sure as shit don't and I've been playing for 3 years.
    I got one for Logging in during an Anniversery. That automatically devalues Feat of Strengths.
    You got one for logging in.
    Feat of Strengths are shit.

Capiche?