Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Talthun View Post
    How many times has King Wrynn personally handed garrosh his own ass? Twice? Is it three times? I can't remember, but Varian has embarrassed garrosh physically and tactically on multiple occasions. I'm sorry, but this HUR ORCS IS STRONG nonsense just doesn't fly anymore. Garrosh has resorted to using sha and old god drugs because he wants to destroy the Alliance and thus far he's been too weak/stupid to get the job done. And that was WITH the rest of the Horde helping him, now they aren't.
    But Varian is two. Garrosh was one.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Where is trassk, we need him right now.
    I was going to say "Where is Trassk when you need him" haha I bet he will arrive shortly!

Deleted
    The loyalists of the so-called "True Horde" are delusional. They are the False Horde and when 5.4. arrives, they will be slain and their corpses will be looted repeatedly until the next raid is released. Then players return at higher level with better gear and completely faceroll over them for achievements and transmogrification items.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Yes, we orcs are a proud race.. and we orcs of the rebellion is about to come and steamroll all garrosh worshiping patsies and retake the horde for ourselves.
    Absolutely.
    Thrall= a true orc (and the most powerful mortal in the world)
    Saurfang=a true orc
    Eitrigg= a wise true orc
    Garrosh= a worried child who could be corrupted by everything will promise him a bit of power.
    Nazgrim= good orc pledged to bad causes.

Ok. So we have

- Vol'jin, he promised to fire an arrow into garrosh's heart
    - Thrall, who after 4.3 showed in his rage he would rage against Garrosh
    - Saurfang and his promise to kill Garrosh himself
    - Lor'themar having some secrets of Lei Shen
    - Sylvanas probably with a trick up her sleave
    - A still very pissed of proudmoore who's in for revenge for her dead city
    - Varian the wolf god avatar

And whoever else.

Yeah.. see... YOU ALREADY LOST THEN SAURFANG CAME INTO IT, AH HA.
    Boss! So garrosh has also a bad strategic sense.

Deleted
    I found the Orcs that Thrall formed the New Horde with truly awesome, these new generation orcs under Garrosh are so different its not enjoyable for me anymore.

i really hope the Rebellion forces have a decent Orc fighting force also, cause it would be lame if they potraited in-game that all fighting orcs (except players) are on Garrosh his side. not just some big names, only for orcs but things like: Kor'kron deserter (an old veteran Kor'kron from Thrall's days), Darkspear Loyalist Grunt (basic orc grunt), rebel Shaman (also an orc..). you get the picture, Orcs that disagree with the way Garrosh went and destroyed what they worked so hard too accomplish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    25?, You need two factions to defeat my leader.
    Hmm, 50 man dual faction raid? Kinky.

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    I found the Orcs that Thrall formed the New Horde with truly awesome, these new generation orcs under Garrosh are so different its not enjoyable for me anymore.

i really hope the Rebellion forces have a decent Orc fighting force also, cause it would be lame if they potraited in-game that all fighting orcs (except players) are on Garrosh his side. not just some big names, only for orcs but things like: Kor'kron deserter (an old veteran Kor'kron from Thrall's days), Darkspear Loyalist Grunt (basic orc grunt), rebel Shaman (also an orc..). you get the picture, Orcs that disagree with the way Garrosh went and destroyed what they worked so hard too accomplish.
    Kor'kron loyal to saurfang. Last true leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    Absolutely.
    Thrall= a true orc (and the most powerful mortal in the world)
    Um... what? Most powerful shaman, maybe, but not mortal.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Um... what? Most powerful shaman, maybe, but not mortal.
    debatable. arguments can be made in that regard for just about all the magic using main characters in WoW lore. the thing people rarely take into account however is that usually when they are doing something that shows they're "the most powerful" it's with the assistance of some outside force or powerful artifact.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yeah wanting to wipe out Night Elves indefinitely is totally a noble goal.

Not. Trassk may be a very overzealous person but he's right that Garrosh is a fool.
    Garrosh is the man. Fuck yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by razorfire View Post
    debatable. arguments can be made in that regard for just about all the magic using main characters in WoW lore. the thing people rarely take into account however is that usually when they are doing something that shows they're "the most powerful" it's with the assistance of some outside force or powerful artifact.
    No mortal is powerfull as long as precise strike can kill them instantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we orcs are a proud race.. and we orcs of the rebellion is about to come and steamroll all garrosh worshiping patsies and retake the horde for ourselves.
    The TRUE Horde lies with the TRUE orcs, the orcs of the rebellion.

TRASSK FOR WARCHIEF!!
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonridor View Post
    The TRUE Horde lies with the TRUE orcs, the orcs of the rebellion.

TRASSK FOR WARCHIEF!!
    No no no, I just want a job like the pie vendor in ironforge.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Creations View Post
    25?, You need two factions to defeat my leader.
    how could he be defeated? He is of Grom's blood and got the full power of an old god! The next main villain after him must really be a Titan Council of TRUE Titans or Sargeras! With such powers he can't be defeated all.....but, its just a game :P
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2013-06-15 at 11:56 PM.

my hope was something like, in the final encounter, then we fight garrosh as his corrupted form, its done outside the city where he's tearing armies apart, and here we have horde and alliance heroes taking him on in phases though the fight.
    I'd support this. But I do hope the entire battle is epic, and it's not just the 25 of us throughout the battle, but the armies of the Horde and Alliance fighting together alongside us.

10+ Year Old Account
    The moment we got given Saurfang to the rebellion I didn't need to find any counter to anything said.
    Guess we can say he cleaved that argument right in half?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mjolnir1122 View Post
    Guess we can say he cleaved that argument right in half?
    He cleaved the fu**ing thread in half.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Bitch please, the Tauren will stomp all over you, the Trolls dissect you before you even realize it and the Forsaken will eat your remains.

...The Blood Elves will have janitorial duty. Only fair y'know, there's probably going to be alot of blood left over and...well. Blood Elves. It's in the name.

Goblins and Pandaren will be too busy doing business over the new imported goods.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.