10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    shush woman, that's a pain you will never be able to understand!
    Somewhere i once read that getting kicked in the nuts is as painful as giving births to tons of children at once.

No one read that mistake T.T
    Sig by Thor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Somewhere i once read that getting kicked in the nuts is as painful as giving birds to tons of children at once.
    I guess if you covered the children in bird seed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    I guess if you covered the children in bird seed.
    I should pay more attantion when i type!
    Sig by Thor

Deleted
    I should pay more attantion when i type!
    ^_^

Also, I dunno if I would agree. I'd rather get kicked in the nuts than have to give birth, even if only once.
    9 months of pain, sickness, and exhaustion, followed by the worst case of constipation ever, and then the loose skin / stretch marks to follow.

Or just rolling around on the ground for 5-10 minutes.

Hmmmm

Deleted
    Boopity boop!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    shush woman, that's a pain you will never be able to understand!
    wusses, we bleed for a week every month and dont bitch about that =P

- - - Updated - - -

Somewhere i once read that getting kicked in the nuts is as painful as giving birds to tons of children at once.
    is giving birds to kids painfull?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    wusses, we bleed for a week every month and dont bitch about that =P
    *Cough* say what :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir W Reginald Armchair View Post
    What the fuck, testicle, I accidentally tapped you really lightly and now you're acting like it's the apocalypse.
    sometimes this happens to me while I'm running
    like I don't even touch it and it and the insides above it start to hurt like someone pulled it outta me
    for hours

Deleted
    So we're talking about testicles. That's cool... I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    Daginni: He was in the driveway with his sister, felt dizzy and passed out. They airlifted him to the hospital.
    Zenny /)^3^(\: oh noes!
    Zenny /)^3^(\: *hugs*
    Daginni: He had surgery a month ago. Body read fighting a infection or something and blood clots developed in his lungs
    Daginni: Why they didn't give him blood thinners is beyond me.
    Night to Sunday, around 2am. Walked up stairs on my way to bed, got dizzy, heavy breathing as if I were out jogging. After an hour of being unable to calm down, and almost passing out after a shower, we contacted the ER. We were told to come in. Had to walk up another staircase to get out, and I passed out for a minute. Was picked up by ambulance instead.

Brought in to the ER, "resting" heart rate at 175, low blood pressure, had to focus on taking each and every deep breath. Got a little bit patched up while they diagnosed and then waited for a helicopter to pick me up. Flew to a hospital, got my breathing under control during the flight.

Hospital ER, lots of needles and monitors and stuff. CT scan revealed blood clots in both lungs, Echo showed some heart problem, not sure about the specifics.

The needle people hooked me up to lots of wires and tubes. Got blood thinners, and some other stuff. Blood pressure dropped and suddenly lots of doctors. Feeling terrible, got more tubes, one into my wrist (Ow! Big bruise there now).

Eventually things calm down and I'm moved out of the intensive care and into hemotology where I am now. I was up and walking later in the day and now I'm just playing the waiting game.

Almost three months since the surgery, but the doctors don't think it's related. Getting blood thinners for a year.

So. How are the rest of you feeling?

Deleted
    Hello, ponies.
    I'd like some distraction, if that's okay with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Get better soon.

Have a cat

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Hello, ponies.
    Watch this in an ironic way.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Night to Sunday, around 2am. Walked up stairs on my way to bed, got dizzy, heavy breathing as if I were out jogging. After an hour of being unable to calm down, and almost passing out after a shower, we contacted the ER. We were told to come in. Had to walk up another staircase to get out, and I passed out for a minute. Was picked up by ambulance instead.

Brought in to the ER, "resting" heart rate at 175, low blood pressure, had to focus on taking each and every deep breath. Got a little bit patched up while they diagnosed and then waited for a helicopter to pick me up. Flew to a hospital, got my breathing under control during the flight.

Hospital ER, lots of needles and monitors and stuff. CT scan revealed blood clots in both lungs, Echo showed some heart problem, not sure about the specifics.

The needle people hooked me up to lots of wires and tubes. Got blood thinners, and some other stuff. Blood pressure dropped and suddenly lots of doctors. Feeling terrible, got more tubes, one into my wrist (Ow! Big bruise there now).

Eventually things calm down and I'm moved out of the intensive care and into hemotology where I am now. I was up and walking later in the day and now I'm just playing the waiting game.

Almost three months since the surgery, but the doctors don't think it's related. Getting blood thinners for a year.

Awh... poor you.
    I really hope you get better quick! Hope they can figure out what's wrong and treat it.
    We all love you and hope you get well quick! :3
    * Hugs and cuddles.

Deleted
    Hello, ponies.

Howdy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Watch this in an ironic way.
    [video=youtube;D_D1T2Q0MXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_D1T2Q0MXE[video]
    I'm not sure what I expected.
    Howdy!
    Hey Koh.

10+ Year Old Account
    What have i done? D: damn you fast fingers.
    Sig by Thor

Deleted
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pvMODKy.gif[IMG]

Howdy!
    This is silly. You're silly, Tiko!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, ponies.
    Nyquil's not working as well at it should. I've been watching DBZ clips on Youtube. Mainly, Gohan vs. Cell, because..well...you know...

10+ Year Old Account

Youre not suppost to get sick ! That's not how silly ponies should behave!

You will get well soon, doubting is not allowed here. Have a silly video.
    Sig by Thor