Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Angry Garrosh did it ON PURPOSE!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...rthemar-theron

"The regent lord initiated conversations with King Varian Wrynn, hoping to rejoin the Alliance, but Garrosh sabotaged his diplomatic efforts by organizing a heist in Darnassus and focusing blame on the blood elves."

what a dishonorable COWARD! he doesn't like blood elves, but doesn't want them on the enemy side, so he uses them as expendable goods and when they decide to go to the other side and see if they can get better treatment, he forces them away from it.

that also explains why he made the sunreavers do stuff that got them kicked out of dalaran, and why he didn't use orc mages to steal the bell.

I don't even like blood elves. lor'themar theron was the last character card I was reading, but man, this is just too much. garrosh is nuts.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

That doesn't actually imply that he did it on purpose. It's just saying that the events in Darnassus damaged the negotiations.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's also the fact that blood elves are pretty skilled in whatever they do, but most of all magic. Nonetheless, I think that some of the Sunreavers -did- violate their oaths and did his bidding, either out of personal motivations or loyalty to the Horde, and so became (potentially unwitting) pawns in his schemes. Aethas probably became aware of these later on, thus the uncomfortable shifting, as he no doubt feels responsible in part for this, as he may think he ought to have known/seen it.

Garrosh is a psychopath, so none of this is surprising and I am glad Blizzard has taken this turn, rather than pinning the blame entirely on the Sunreavers, for the actions of a few rogue agents.

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 06:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    That doesn't actually imply that he did it on purpose. It's just saying that the events in Darnassus damaged the negotiations.
    It would've been a big hit to the Horde had it materialised, so it is logical to surmise that he was at least partially motivated to halt it from happening. I don't think Garrosh is that smart, but some of his advisors, be they orc or elf, might have pushed him in the "right" direction.

I am still curious about one thing: who the hell made Jaina Queen of Dalaran?
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2013-06-15 at 05:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post

Dalaran is the city of mages and Jaina is not only the most powerful mortal wizard in Azeroth but is also a member of the Kirin Tor. The choice was obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I'd find it hard to believe that high level war sabotage and blame focusing on a specific ethnic group could be done by mistake lol

Deleted
    It would've been a big hit to the Horde had it materialised, so it is logical to surmise that he was at least partially motivated to halt it from happening. I don't think Garrosh is that smart, but some of his advisors, be they orc or elf, might have pushed him in the "right" direction.
    Not sure what good is holding an ally against his will. You can't trust it anymore anyway. So I don't see the purpose of this other than Garrosh being a psycho.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not really putting the blame on them if they actually did it.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    It's not really putting the blame on them if they actually did it.
    He made them do it.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I'd find it hard to believe that high level war sabotage and blame focusing on a specific ethnic group could be done by mistake lol
    I find it hard to believe someone whose big genius plan is "throw forces at them wasting all our troops then drop a bomb on them in the middle of the night when we could've just started with that" is capable of political sabotage. garrosh had a goal of getting the bell, he had access to loyalists within the sunreavers who were unknown to their friends and had more access to dalaran than someone he sent there personally would...he used that resource and didn't care about the backlash, he lucked into jaina enraging lor'themar with her rage trip just as he failed to notice the bloodelves were getting sick of being used as cannon fodder. really he was in a situation that had things in his advantage with the bloodelves, they have since warcraft 3 been reliant on the support of outside forces for their survival (not as much as the highelves but it's safe to say without either the horde or alliance's direct support they would probably be gone) so when he demands something lor'themar's options are show loyalty no matter how forced or lose horde support and make another enemy, then in addition to that with the bloodelves' history with the alliance being as rocky as it is there are several who are very easy to talk into striking against them, even in politically neutral groups like the sunreavers.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The blood elves are cowards and the Reject Lord should challenge Garrosh for the title of Warchief! I hope the scourge lay waste to silvermoon now.
    You cared enough to post.

Nobody, since she's not a queen. As for who made her ruler, that was the ruling council at the time. Like it or not, you weren't the one they asked.

Or, OOC: Blizzard, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    He made them do it.
    And? They still did it and it's not like the Alliance doesn't know it was for Garrosh.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh purposely commits an act of war and tries to use other races as a scapegoat to force even more hate into it.

Geeeeeee, why would he do that. Maybe because he loves war and killing and trying to make war happen.

Seriously, I hope he's the last of the fucking hellscreams. I mean I respected Groms sacrifice, but Garrosh just made the idea of a hellscream into a dick, ruining any good image Grom had.
    #boycottchina

Blizzard's storytelling for Garrosh is basically begging the playerbase to hate him.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that surprising. Tak-Tak says Nazgrim is losing his shit over Theron's possible withdrawal in 5.1, and two missions later you're sent off by Horde high command to steal the bell with a few Sunreavers.

Makes me wonder whether Fanlyr screwed up on purpose though. He was the last person to leave Darnassus and was in charge of covering your tracks; he may have been told to let Jaina find that portal.

Holy shit, thats actualy surprising. Such little brain and such devious machinations?

Yay! Thanks Garrosh. For letting us keep like the 25% of wow players who play blood elves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorine View Post
    Dalaran is the city of mages and Jaina is not only the most powerful mortal wizard in Azeroth but is also a member of the Kirin Tor. The choice was obvious.
    Whoever decided Jaina is the most powerful mage? Just because people remember her from Warcraft 3 doesn't mean she's automatically the most powerful. Fame isn't equal to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Whoever decided Jaina is the most powerful mage? Just because people remember her from Warcraft 3 doesn't mean she's automatically the most powerful. Fame isn't equal to power.
    Nor is magical power equal to political power, or being the strongest a good reason to be the leader.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Nor is magical power equal to political power, or being the strongest a good reason to be the leader.
    we've even seen with garrosh that being the strongest isn't really any indicator of good leadership lol