Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    well, the SoO should be renamed Outside of Orgrimmar, and partly for the final part Underground of Orgrimmar. Is there really no action on the surface of the city?

The TRUE warchief of the TRUE horde is a coward?

And he is PRIDE cuz of this?

muahaha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You forgot to mention "flammable".
    what does he have leaky gas pipes down there?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    what does he have leaky gas pipes down there?
    Old one was flammable.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbim View Post
    So it is not a fake?
    Because it's not beautiful
    Alpha Version without correct lighting and textures looks bad and unfinished? How surprising. I guess reactions like yours are the reason Blizzard stopped showing us half finished stuff.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    An MMO-C poster posted a video walkthrough of this whole area yesterday. Look it up.

I noticed Garrosh's new banners have ram skulls on them. What's the significance there? Ram skulls have been seen used by the Lich King and Sargeras.
    It's actually the Dragonmaw banner. I suppose they're placeholders.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbim View Post
    Can you link the video please ?
    He is probably talking about this video:

Deleted
    Cool thank you !

think about this though. All the tools, material, iron, wood and digging up under org, it would have cost so much gold to have done. So, well the orcs have been fighting desperately for supplies to survive, Garrosh has used all resourced to build himself an underground fortress.

tbh, i find it a little creepy. I mean since vanilla I've loved orgrimmar, its been my city. After it was done up I hated the redesign, which now currently is a symbol of Garrosh's corrupt horde. But knowing theres a vast underground fortress under the city that Garrosh uses for his evil schemes.. it just comes off as creepy, not the once wholesome and good orgrimmar I once knew.
    Wholesome and good ? Both Alliance and Horde commit war crimes.

But anyway, back to the underground lair. I just think it makes sense. It's stupid to have the leader of your entire faction exposed as he is in Grommash Hold. Sylvanas is not just underground, but deep inside a room with a long entrance. Garrosh is right near the front gate. Varian is in a big castle (although it's debatable whether it'd withstand a mana bomb more easily than Grommash Hold). Iron Forge is built into a mountain.

Cost/benefit ... we give much more protection to the US President than to Congress and Supreme Court combined, even though the pres is only one half of one third of the major three parts of our government.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    We can see the importance of lights in a map

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    An MMO-C poster posted a video walkthrough of this whole area yesterday. Look it up.

I noticed Garrosh's new banners have ram skulls on them. What's the significance there? Ram skulls have been seen used by the Lich King and Sargeras.
    The black and red banners behind the throne are Dragonmaw banners.

Deleted
    Looks incredibly real, super duper excited for this raid ;D

I just don't understand people.

Yes, it's a fully underground base beneath Orgrimmar, and we won't even get to see even a little bit of the city. No riding through the Valley of Spirits. No slaying Kor'kron in the Drag. Underground base. And can you honestly blame Blizzard?

I hated that Dragon Soul reused models for bosses, but I -loved- seeing a landscape I knew, completely transformed and in a new purpose. But Blizzard got slammed hard for reusing previous landscapes for Dragon Soul. To the point of panic. Now, they promised a Siege of Orgrimmar, but see forced to make all of it new to the player's eyes. Well, that's what we get then.

Underground Bunker. Be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post

Yes, it's a fully underground base beneath Orgrimmar, and we won't even get to see even a little bit of the city. No riding through the Valley of Spirits. No slaying Kor'kron in the Drag. Underground base. And can you honestly blame Blizzard?

I hated that Dragon Soul reused models for bosses, but I -loved- seeing a landscape I knew, completely transformed and in a new purpose. But Blizzard got slammed hard for reusing previous landscapes for Dragon Soul. To the point of panic. Now, they promised a Siege of Orgrimmar, but see forced to make all of it new to the player's eyes. Well, that's what we get then.

No, a portion of the raid WILL be in the city itself, not just beneath it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    No, a portion of the raid WILL be in the city itself, not just beneath it.
    Do you have a source for this info?

10+ Year Old Account

I'd rather have had reused boss models and a new environment for Dragon Soul than new boss models in boring-as-hell Dragonblight.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, it looks like Garrosh has had the heart transported to his hidden throne room and hanging from the ceiling.

Am I the only one who just laughs at the idea of this. Its like, as warchief, he pretended to be this leader of the horde, but in truth, he was building a secret underground layer nobody knew about, and even contructs a throne room larger then the one in valley of strength.

Really, the throne room in valley of strength is just a decoy, the real throne is underground.
    I guess there was some hidden construction plans in Orgrimmar.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

First part of the raid is in Vale of Eternal Sorrows
    Second part is at the "Gates of Retribution" which is Ogrimmar
    Third part is the Underhold, which is of course under Ogrimmar
    Fourth part is Downfall, which is also below Ogrimmar

So while yes, most of the raid isn't in the Ogrimmar we know. Part of the raid is.

I hope we actually besiege Orgrimmar itself at some point. The entire raid being in the Vale of Eternal Sorrows and underground would be a bit.. lame?

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 08:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    He is probably talking about this video:
    Judging by that flythrough.. the first few seconds. It appears to be the entrance of Ragefire Chasm! It seems Garrosh has been remodelling down there!

I hope we at least fight our way down into the Chasm, through Orgrimmar. Maybe we get to Grommash Hold, and inside we find Nazgrim instead of Garrosh.

Deleted
    I'm guessing the door that wouldn't blow up in the Ragefire Scenario is involved in it all somehow. Maybe it's the weak point in Garrosh's underground fort?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I'd rather have had reused boss models and a new environment for Dragon Soul than new boss models in boring-as-hell Dragonblight.
    They were not even new models in Dragon Soul.