10+ Year Old Account

Is my shaman ready for heroics?

As per title, please look at my shaman/performance. Anything you 13/13 guys can advise i can do better?

All constructive criticism welcome.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/v...s/3/?enc=kills

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arius/advanced

Cheers

Deleted
    I would say that as soon as you kill Lei Shen, you are ready for heroics!

The first hc bosses are even easier than Lei Shen, imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xentres View Post
    I would say that as soon as you kill Lei Shen, you are ready for heroics!

The first hc bosses are even easier than Lei Shen, imho.
    Completely agree. You're quite overgeared for normals

Deleted
    If i were you, i wouldnt reforge all that spirit away, youre gonna need it for heroics

Deleted
    if i was you i would change your whole jemming and stat priority in general. i see that you are jemming alot of haste and no spirit at all. at your gear level i would aim for about 12k spirit > int > 5676 haste > crit > mastery it is generally the best way to go for 10man raw healing output. there is no point in having high haste when you don't have enough mana regen to utilise it. as you get more gear and can reach it without jemming haste apart from green slots i recomend you go for the 8.5k haste cap or whatever it is :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by earthran View Post
    if i was you i would change your whole jemming and stat priority in general. i see that you are jemming alot of haste and no spirit at all. at your gear level i would aim for about 12k spirit > int > 5676 haste > crit > mastery it is generally the best way to go for 10man raw healing output. there is no point in having high haste when you don't have enough mana regen to utilise it. as you get more gear and can reach it without jemming haste apart from green slots i recomend you go for the 8.5k haste cap or whatever it is :P.
    I've gemmed/reforged for the 7613 haste breakpoint, which gcd caps my HW/GHW during bloodlust + tidal waves. I find 9k spirit my sweet spot, especially with the meta gem, i never have mana problems (but they may be due to us over gearing the content). If anyone has had a chance to look over the logs i'd love some scrutiny on my performance. Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fateys View Post
    If i were you, i wouldnt reforge all that spirit away, youre gonna need it for heroics
    This. You're a resto shaman. You're a mana battery with Mana Tide So Spirit > all.

And with the current gear levels and after the nerfs, the first 6 + Iron Qon is pretty much walkovers on HC.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    This. You're a resto shaman. You're a mana battery with Mana Tide So Spirit > all.

And with the current gear levels and after the nerfs, the first 6 + Iron Qon is pretty much walkovers on HC.
    Even in 10 man 2 healing most fights? I know 25 man we stack spirit and play a more supporting heal role, but in 10 man i need the output to be quite high.

7613 haste breakpoint is very synergistic for 10 mans and having the LMG. RT > twGHW > twGHW > normal GHW or CH > RT again right as it comes off cd.

With 4pc, your AA with climb 10%+ of your overall healing.
    Example of one of our 10 HM Horridon: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/s...&e=7644#Varzik

I like sneaking in Healing Surges under the lucidity proc (prominent weak aura to alert me)

Then it's a balance of crit or spirit depending on your taste.

Up to 3/12 HM while starting on heroics late compared to most. No mana issues -- yet.

Btw Puupi was the 1st to suggest the 7613 haste breakpoint --- Where did he go?

Deleted
    10m is properly a whole other world than 25m tho, in 25 mans youre basicially a mana battery as stated above.

in 10m i would still get more spirit than 9k tho, i wouldnt be going under 12-14k

Personally im going for the 5676 haste cap myself, as it allows me to stack more spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Fateys View Post
    in 10m i would still get more spirit than 9k tho, i wouldnt be going under 12-14k

Personally im going for the 5676 haste cap myself, as it allows me to stack more spirit
    you can have both at that gear level. i'm about the same as the OP (528) and i hit 7613 and am still able to maintain 14k+ spirit. you just have to sacrifice crit, but i feel that crit is more attractive at lower gear levels anyway. i haven't missed it at all.

looking at the armory link, i think reforging spirit > crit is a mistake as i can't think of any reason to prefer crit over spirit. if you want to hit 7613, you can get there by doing haste(7613) > spirit > crit > mastery > more haste.

and for gems, i prefer 160 spirit to 80 int, so i would put purified in red sockets and pure spirit in blues.

i see you don't have the glyph of recall. you should start using it ASAP and get good at it; the mana returns are significant.