Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I don't personally play League, but given that level 30s literally do more damage than lower level players, no that would be a terrible idea. Personally I think that having people get perks for being a higher level is stupid to begin with, but if every new player got thrown into a match with level 30 players they'd just quit since they wouldn't have a chance. Even if the skill was 100% even, they'd still lose, which wouldn't be very fun.
    Level 30s would only face level 30s. Only thing different between them would be skill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    For example, you could face a pro and fresh 30 in same match, I think it would add some fun to normals.

What's your opinion?
    Definitely not.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    No, plz oh god no. :S People get matched weird sometimes even now.
    Specially if someone is premade. We don't want this. It would be actually
    antifun. :S

Deleted
    Getting randomly matched with the worst players in history or the best players in the universe? No thanks, i prefer to be matched with people of similar skill.
    I don't want to be stomped, but i don't want to stomp either, so to speak. As much fun as the occasional "Hey, i got fed, lets smash things to pieces" is, i prefer having a challenge.