Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Would you prefer normal queue to be fully random?

For example, you could face a pro and fresh 30 in same match, I think it would add some fun to normals.

What's your opinion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    No. 10 chars.
    Err, ok. 10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    No. 10 chars.
    This.

It won't be fun for either one.

Deleted
    Considering the gap between your average player (much less a fresh dinged level 30) and someone with a few hundred games under their belt (or worse, a pro), no, that would be the absolute shittiest idea for LoL matchmaking ever. And insanely bad for business.

Deleted
    How about a new mode then, fully random?

Deleted
    What would the purpouse of this be?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    What would the purpouse of this be?
    I'd personally love to play against best of the best, even if they kick my ass.

w
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    For example, you could face a pro and fresh 30 in same match, I think it would add some fun to normals.

What's your opinion?
    I always thought it was before I joined MMO-champ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I'd personally love to play against best of the best, even if they kick my ass.
    But you would learn nothing, you would be absolutely stomped and likely lose before you even have a chance to surrender.

No it would be all about luck then, we already have aram for that

Wouldn't be fun at all.

I prefer having to wait my 3-5min (yeah that's my average solo queue time for a normal ) and having strong if not even stronger enemies. I like the challenge. Stomping someone isn't fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be really stompy. The skill differences between the divisions there are right now are pretty large and if you were to just match diamonds with bronze players it would just be the diamond's curb stomping everyone.

I don't really see how that could be fun.

already getting diamond 1 in blind pick normal games and they trash the unranked/lower ranked ppl in lane and creates a pretty unenjoyable experience >>

Worst idea ever lol ...

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything, it needs to be further separated. I'm getting kind of tired of getting stuck with fresh 30s and people who aren't 30 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dragtch9 View Post
    If anything, it needs to be further separated. I'm getting kind of tired of getting stuck with fresh 30s and people who aren't 30 yet.
    Yeah ... lvl <20 vs lvl 30 with 2500 games played and full ap/ad page made specifically to farm low levels is not that fun either for the lvl <20.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    They have this in ranked BR soloqueue.

Quote Originally Posted by dragtch9 View Post
    When you get better you won't get them anymore.

I don't personally play League, but given that level 30s literally do more damage than lower level players, no that would be a terrible idea. Personally I think that having people get perks for being a higher level is stupid to begin with, but if every new player got thrown into a match with level 30 players they'd just quit since they wouldn't have a chance. Even if the skill was 100% even, they'd still lose, which wouldn't be very fun.