Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Greetings,as asked before do you think these two races will also get updated when / if they do the model update ?

Facts :

-They are not as oudated as the classic ones
    -They are dated compared to the Worgen / Goblin / Pandaren
    -Blood elf females + Draenei females share the same faces ,with the draenei having a stretched version
    -BLizz have said they wish to bring the models to a "pandaren quality" in terms of animations ,textures etc. BE + Draenei are clearly not at that level.
    -Not really sure about the Draenei but the Blood Elves is umh , second played race in the game ? Not sure it would be a good move to not update them also.

What are your thoughts ? Will these 2 be updated or will they be skipped ?

My opinion : They will be updated also.
    those two races, cities, and areas have been overlooked, ignored, and excluded since.....WOTLK. some have questioned this, and the blue response was basicly, if we put work into it, would it really increase traffic/use of these areas, probably not.

imo, based on what they have done concerning BC content/races, etc. BE and Draenei will be the last races to get updates, if any at all

Deleted
    I'd quite like to see an updated Draenei female model, though I still think they are the prettiest out there. Let's not talk about male ones. They don't exist.

Yes, all the race models are being updated to have the same number of pixels, animations, and detail as the Pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    Yes, all the race models are being updated to have the same number of pixels, animations, and detail as the Pandaren.
    Except the Worgen and Goblins.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    those two races, cities, and areas have been overlooked, ignored, and excluded since.....WOTLK. some have questioned this, and the blue response was basicly, if we put work into it, would it really increase traffic/use of these areas, probably not.

imo, based on what they have done concerning BC content/races, etc. BE and Draenei will be the last races to get updates, if any at all

Interesting,however there is a huge difference between zones that not many visit and playable races that people look at everytime they log into the game. Not to mention that the Blood Elves are the most popular race in the Horde and second most played race in the entire game i think.