Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stupid droprate on Runestones has effectively allowed two of my alts to nearly catch up with my main....yes, that is right, by time the expantion finishes, I will likely have completed the questline 3 times....

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Currently I'm stuck at a Change in Command, so I doubt I will get the legendary by the end of the expansion.
    They nerfed that one pretty heavily some point back. Any group of 3 people can pretty easily destroy him now. Provided at least one can tank (or has a pet that can tank), and one can heal (either as actual healer or hybrid offspec).

When I did it on my shaman, I just had a random Disc Priest who was willing to help come heal me, and nuked him down without much of a problem.

2/20 secrets. Mainswitched and hit 90 early May, so it's not too bad. Doubt I'll have the cloak before SoO though, with the droprate I have on secrets...

I quit at the win 2 battlegrounds, can't be assed

10+ Year Old Account
    0/ 20 something or others from throne of thunder >.< should have completed the quest before it before running throne of thunder for the week really >.< Was struggling to kill the orc commander guy solo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nyrin- View Post
    I am at 8/12 runestones...when I finish it I will stop playing until patch 5.4 hits the live servers.....the runestones is currently the only thing that keeps me playing.
    And this is exactly the point of this quest, to keep people from unsubbing until 5.4.

10+ Year Old Account
    12/20 secrets on this new character still shooting for cape and onwards even if it's in 5.4

I imagine when 5.4 hits that they'll increase the drops of pre-5.4 legendary questline items to help people catch up like the VP nerf, but who knows.

I will just so I finish during this xpack as it will be the first one I've had while it's current. All other xpacks I've been one of the few who switch specs/toons all the time as the raid needs it since I have lots. Really tired of ToT now...but need those runestones!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Revak; 2013-06-17 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    3/12 runestones.. and its sooooooooooooooooooo slowwww... im seriously starting to doubt that i will get the cloak be4 siege of orgrimmar...
    you can get it in 9 weeks as long as u do lei shen lfr.

My main and 2 alts. Main is on 11 runestones, alts are on 4 and 6 runestones. Depends how hard the final part is but I expect ill finish it on both alts.

I'll give it a shot, though unless Blizz raises the droprate even further, I doubt I will make it. 2/20 Secrets atm...
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My druid main has completed it all the way up to waiting for the 5.4 quest. My monk is currently 5/12 runestones with about 2 1/2 months left of ToT (guessing).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think I will. I would not do it if I had the chance to do it all over again but I am in far enough that I'm going to see it through.

ToT is too depressingly boring for me, I doubt I'll make it.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

8 full ToT clears later, I have 5 Titan Runestones...
    RNG is my worst enemy.

7/20 Secrets of the Empire...I put this one on hold for awhile because of the pvp portion of the quest chain. Finally finished it and I think it will be a long grind of LFR's to complete this. Really burnt out on LFR. Our guild has not raided this entire expansion, so collecting these Empires is going to take forever unless they up the drop rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im still on the 3k vp part on my 3 characters so I doubt I will.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    And this is exactly the point of this quest, to keep people from unsubbing until 5.4.
    I think the point of the entire game is to stop you unsubbing :|

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 10:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Haha i get like +4 titan runes a week, guess i'm lucky :3

OT: Yes, i will finish legendary questline, it's so worth it!
    My warlock started the runestone quest this week. Got 4....

I'm going to try my best. I'm at 5/12 Runestones at this point, so I should be able to get the cloak before 5.4 drops. I could potentially get it in as soon as 2 weeks, but only if I'm stupidly lucky. I'm just glad that Lei Shen has a 100% drop chance now, so I should be able to get it before the patch hits regardless.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

9/12 runestones on main
    7/12 runestones on alt

so pretty much gonna finish them both

4/12 runestones. im hoping to be done with that and cloak before SoO but who knows. i dont think that the Solo fight will be that hard for me, Green fire had tested my patients and i did it, Wraithon isnt gonna know what hit him