Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Tired of hunters.

I need to come out with my frustation.
    i am so tired of hunters in Pvp as a feral druid, i have So much trouble with them

15+ Year Old Account
    Excuse my ignorance but I would expect Feral to be the most capable melee against a Hunter?

Deleted
    Tell me what im going wrong? i cant get to them, there damage and kiting, even tho my low gapclosing abilitys, i cant kill them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    I need to come out with my frustation.
    i am so tired of hunters in Pvp as a feral druid, i have So much trouble with them
    Im so tired of people like you complaining about every-single thing. Hunters burst have been nerfed and nerfed and nerfed. Even feral that cannot be kit-able is still complaining. This here is the problem with the game, You!.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Ferals are supposed to rape hunters, I dont know what game your playing but it evidently isnt the same one Im on.
    lol at u op, pretty much this ^^
    bleed up hunter and do defence thingy , profit

Deleted
    Sure guys, be mad, for me saying im to bad to kill hunters. Get ur anger out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    lol at u op, pretty much this ^^
    bleed up hunter and do defence thingy , profit
    I think it's funny, because you think that would work on me. =P

OT: If you see one of us casting fear beast, pop out of cat/bear and heal yourself, or interrupt it. Slow us down, do not let us get away. If we disengage, charge us. Every class is capable of countering every other class, you just have to know how to play yours and/or think.

Quote Originally Posted by Caninese View Post
    I think it's funny, because you think that would work on me. =P

OT: If you see one of us casting fear beast, pop out of cat/bear and heal yourself, or interrupt it. Slow us down, do not let us get away. If we disengage, charge us. Every class is capable of countering every other class, you just have to know how to play yours and/or think.
    well on seriuos, u should always open first as steath class, so u burst him as much as possible, bleeds are ticking through their deterance so if he pop it after so u can do some dmg, then u just counter part it's kite, shape shift or dash out of daze shot, and charge it , and be ready to stun/skull bash his scare beast

feral complaining about hunters, this is why 99% of the pvp feedback is useless

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fisayoolat View Post
    Im so tired of people like you complaining about every-single thing. Hunters burst have been nerfed and nerfed and nerfed. Even feral that cannot be kit-able is still complaining. This here is the problem with the game, You!.
    Do you even play PTR? Hunters are game breaking right now on the ptr.

Whenever you are not on the hunter you should be keeping a rejuv up on u and staying in bear form, always use bear charge not feral (bear charge roots)

Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Tell me what im going wrong? i cant get to them, there damage and kiting, even tho my low gapclosing abilitys, i cant kill them
    You're a stealth class. Open on your own terms with Pounce to stun and then burst them down with Shred and Rake. Symbiosis a Priest and use Dispersion when you get CC'd. Shift out of roots and charge back in. Use Glyph of Cat Form, Glyph of Stampeding Roar, and Glyph of Savagery. Take advantage of Predatory Swiftness procs to heal yourself or, even better, Cyclone the hunter and heal up.
    Last edited by Tarazet; 2013-06-17 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagecamia View Post
    So hunters took your sweet spot and now you cry?

Well this went bad fast.

Advice:
    • Try using Bear Charge (assuming he doesn't have freedom available) instead of Cat charge. It adds a root effect
    • Use Skull bash as another gap closer
    • Use might of ursoc and go straight back into cat form for a fast heal
    • Use barkskin and survival instincts during his CDs
    • If you're bursting and you've got incarnation up, using prowl will drop pet aggro for 2-3 globals
    • Hibernate/Clone/Natures Grasp the hunters pet
    • Don't bother coming out of form to rejuv yourself unless you're LoS of the hunter, you'll take more damage in the 2-3 globals than you'll heal. Plus any good Hunter will dispel it instantly
    • Make sure you have a powershift macro to instantly break slows and the disengage root.

And, to a lot of people who have posted so far, Feral vs Hunter completely 1v1 is a -somewhat- even fight. Good Hunters will beat bad ferals, good Ferals will beat bad Hunters. You're all making it out that a bad Feral will beat a good Hunter, which isn't true.

Give both the Hunter and the Feral a healer, and the Feral should start winning a lot easier. But 1v1, it depends on who uses more CDs.
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-06-17 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagecamia View Post
    Hunters are even worse in 5.4 than they are on live. Seriously only bad players are struggling against them still. Especially Ferals which are absolutely the best hard counter to Hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Here everybody, do you see it? Do you see the reason why hunters spells are being gimped and turned into boring shitty buttons? This guy RIGHT HERE.

Ferals are supposed to rape hunters, I dont know what game your playing but it evidently isnt the same one Im on.
    Hunters HARD COUNTER most melee in the game. The ones that they don't hard counter they simply counter. No melee AT ALL should be capable of touching a hunter 1v1.

In fact, hunters are just flat out the best 1v1 class in the game holding that position with demonology warlocks. If you're having trouble with ferals, you've got some learning to do. For every ability a feral has (and they arguably have far too many) the hunter STILL has an ability to counter and an ability to layer on to further their advantage. All cds and defensives available a hunter will melt through a feral no competition.

Of course in rated play it translates SLIGHTLY differently. Ha! Just kidding. Hunter control, burst and utility in 1v1 translate directly to massive and overpowered success in rated arenas and bgs.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-06-17 at 08:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    I love it when hunters challenge my ww monk to a duel and I get to say "huntard" and decline. No point even trying to fight, they're sick, even more digusting than frost mages at their wotlk prime.

10+ Year Old Account
    huntards are op as hell and need to get nerfed to the ground

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    You're a stealth class. Open on your own terms with Pounce to stun and then burst them down with Shred and Rake. Symbiosis a Priest and use Dispersion when you get CC'd. Shift out of roots and charge back in. Use Glyph of Cat Form, Glyph of Stampeding Roar, and Glyph of Savagery. Take advantage of Predatory Swiftness procs to heal yourself or, even better, Cyclone the hunter and heal up.
    any decent hunter will be dueling you with a pet stun etc for pounce.. you have to have NS up before the duel starts and hib the pet with first global after pounce. if the pet trinks that its a free grasp. it's irritating cause it means you cant get a full set of bleeds up in the pounce but it's worse for him, believe.

other than that.. pretty solid advice. + try to manipulate clones when you can't close distance to get trink if he's dumb / use the pet to get procs if you bleeds drop on pet use grasp.. save incarnation for when your bash isnt DR'd. make sure you have TF bleeds up before you bash so when he deter's after the stun he's still F'd.

i usually just wall stampede.. but i havent fought any 1v1 since patch so it might have changed. if you spec'd entangling roots just do that prolly.

etc etc..

i wouldnt trink anything but trap.. and i wouldn't trink unless you see him loading up power shot which he probably will.

imo you should win but ferals don't 'own' hunters anymore..all these idiot hunters thinking anything hard counters them atm the way that class is..LOL.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2013-06-17 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    huntards are op as hell and need to get nerfed to the ground

Really so break us again right just so you can be op in pvp. we have been nerfed and nerfed over and over and Im sick of this crap. If things are as bad as they say they will be this hunter is quitting the game Im sick of you guys wining and crying and getting what you want.