Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    Deleted

Garrosh isn't corrupted. He's in control. (confirmed)

https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/346701477290573824

can we accept that he's just a bad egg now? Hes using the power of the sha like a warhammer, but he's in control of it.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He's in control up until he hits Phase 3, at which point Y'shaarj takes over.

So you cannot blame Y'shaarj for Theramore, for Gilneas, for Southshore, for Karasang, for Stonetalon, for Ashenvale, for Orgrimmar, for Durotar, for the Barrens, or for the Vale.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    He's in control up until he hits Phase 3, at which point Y'shaarj takes over.
    Guess you know better than Kosak.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    I want you to look at that eyeball-corruption ridden model that was on the front page and tell me Garrosh will be in full control of himself at that point.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I'm glad. It will make it that much easier to kill him off =P

10+ Year Old Account
    I want you to look at that eyeball-corruption ridden model that was on the front page and tell me Garrosh will be in full control of himself at that point.
    He could have some Sha infused item that he uses to gain more power and thus alters his appearance.

or you could just read the OP's link.

The truth is, it's all speculation until they are voiced and tested.

Deleted
    He's using the Sha like using a hammer, according to Kovacs, my guess is that he's suppressing the Sha itself and using it's power for himself... Like a good evil Orc should.

Deleted
    Thats what Kosak is talking about, the art might look like Garrosh is corrupted up the ass, but he's just using it as a tool to buff himself. He's still in control of it, not the other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan has been effected by many types of demonic magic but he remained in control, it seems Garrosh's situation is quite similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    I might be reading too much into it, but it says he's using the Sha as a weapon. The Sha is only a part of Y'shaarj, not the full power of the Old God himself. It's possible Garrosh is using the Sha of Pride but then as the fight goes on Y'shaarj is able to use the infusion with the Sha to take control of Garrosh as a mortal vessel.

How hard is it to listen to a Blizzard guy saying that's how it is? Trying to argue with facts? Big woop, he doesn't care about his body, he is willing to let it happen in order to get more power, good evil orc indeed.

That's what they said about Arthas and Frostmourne, and we all remember who ended up wielding whom.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How does a meat-head warrior with no magical ability "control" the Sha/Y'shaarj/etc like that?

Does he headbutt it into submission?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatre View Post
    That's what they said about Arthas and Frostmourne, and we all remember who ended up wielding whom.
    They've never said that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Illidan has been effected by many types of demonic magic but he remained in control, it seems Garrosh's situation is quite similar.
    Actually, there is the Skull of Gul'dan "madness" theory around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    How does a meat-head warrior with no magical ability "control" the Sha/Y'shaarj/etc like that?

Does he headbutt it into submission?
    He embodies each of the sha's vices (hatred, fear, anger, doubt, pride, etc.) better than anyone else on Azeroth. Maybe there's just no need to corrupt a guy like that.

Oh Warchief.. why did you have to go down this path..

Deleted
    What if Garrosh becomes an Old God himself at the end?