Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    4. Australia-themed expansion with kangaroo NPCs
    Want, Want, Want, Want!

On-Topic: I don't really think there is another side of Azeroth, is there? I thought the map was laid flat, as most maps are today. It is possible we've missed something, but I would've thought the map was pretty much as seen, minus a continent here or there for expansions**, and some islands, but another whole side of the planet?

**On that note, I recall one of the older Zeppelin Flight Paths actually went over where Northrend was, before it was added. How did no-one see that!?

10+ Year Old Account
    1- Rage of Azshara
    2- Fury of Sargeras
    3- Everyone, calm down

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    **On that note, I recall one of the older Zeppelin Flight Paths actually went over where Northrend was, before it was added. How did no-one see that!?
    It was uhh... you know.. covered in mists and stuff... or a big snow storm.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    1- Rage of Azshara
    2- Fury of Sargeras
    3- Everyone, calm down
    return of the legion
    return of the old gods
    old god corruption from previous expansion makes varian goes crazy -completely takes on the persona lo'gosh and rules the horde against the alliance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a lot of you are going to be disappointed.

I feel Tauren need an expansion dedicated to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    I touched upon this in another thread, but it's entirely possible that they're no longer going to release expansions the way they did before. They should have trade-marked the next expansion half a year already if they were planning on releasing it somewhere next year... Something fishy is up at least.
    What do you mean? there was a dev comment about the next expansion that it will be simply great and they are far into it. maybe they stopped to trademark stuff early to stop some of the spoiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    I feel Tauren need an expansion dedicated to them.
    Magatha needs to be more involved in the story after Panda Land. We still need to kill her for Cairne.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tides of Darkness (Azshara) - My personal hope is that Azshara betrays N'zoth, and starts to take his power for her own. She is incredibly prideful, so it would fit her character. It would make her look incredibly menacing, as Old Gods are incredibly powerful, and she would have manipulating someone who is a masterful manipulator. Azshara would be raving the world with her power, planning to flood all of Azeroth. To solve the problem that Cata had (zones being spread apart), it could be said her manipulating of the seas accidentally shifted islands/or rose things from the sea to form a continent. Zanadalar Isle, Tomb of Sargeras (which would lead to more hints towards legion x-pac), Tel'abim, Kul'Tiras, all of them could be potential zones that get shifted and forced together.

Flames of the Legion (Sargeras) - Self explanatory. Legion invades, we go to Argus or somewhere, kick their ass.

The next expansions would probably deal with more faction conflict. Blizzard will probably be more open to experimenting seeing as WoW will be close to it's end. Maybe Sylvanas expansion where the Forsaken break off, or maybe a third faction or something.

Next expansion will be Burning Legion, maybe even taking us to their homeworld and continuing Turalyon and Wrathion's storylines - I honestly expected Garrosh's 'unspeakable' crime to be repeating Grom's deal with Mannoroth. After that, Azshara and the loose plot threads from the Vashj'ir zones before...well, to be honest, isn't Titan supposed to be vaguely ready by then (I know, come the apocalypse...)

• Wrath of Illidan

Burning Legion

• Emerald Nightmare

Emerald Dream

• Fury of Sargeras

We invade Sargeras.
    Last edited by Peso; 2013-06-18 at 01:43 AM.

Here's my predictions.

Expansion 5: Invasion of Argus. Defeat of the Burning Legion for the foreseeable future. Ethereals and possibly another untainted version of a demonic race added.

Expansion 6: Queen of Nightmare: Combined Emerald Dream/Great Sea expansion. Essentially Azshara invades the dream at the behest of N'Zoth, who may not appear directly in the expansion, though perhaps more so then he did in Cataclysm. Battle Tinker class added and are based on a partially resettled Kezan.

Expansion 7: Forgotten Depths. Takes place deep below Azeroth in the caverns hinted at by the Charge of the Aspects short story. Final confrontation against the Azerothian Old Gods, including N'Zoth if he is still around. Two playable races added, both of which will be distant relatives of native Azerothian races that have been changed by existing for thousands of years underground, and will of been introduced in the previous expansion.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

1. Vanilla
    2. Burning Crusade
    3. Wrath of the lichking
    4. Cataclysm
    5. Mists of Pandaria
    6. Aszhara
    7. Argus
    8. Pantheon

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we don't hit the BL so soon, demons and such are good but its overdone in most situations. I think we may have a expansion ending event/encounter that lets us know whats coming and to "prepare", then an xpac dedicated to gearing up for our push into other worlds to defend the universe, probably while eliminating any distractions (azshara/oldgods). Wouldn't be surprised if we found some surviving titan(s) that saw all we did as a planet and backed us instead of creating more "guardians".

You guys are just listing the remaining lore villains. You realise they will eventually kill them all off right? I mean sure we could have 50 expansions where we fight the Burning Legion on 50 different planets but that would be a bit bloody repetitive wouldn't it?

At some point they're going to need to create new villains. In fact even one new expansion where we fight the Legion would be very very similar to TBC.

And frankly Azshara is the sort of thing you'd expect to see tied up in some expansion's B plot. Hell Malygos was the boss of the B plot in early Wrath content... and he was a shitload more powerful and important than Azshara.

I think at most they could stretch the existing lore to 1-2 more expansions.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 02:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Korrah View Post
    8. Pantheon
    I just want to say to this and all the other "Titan related" suggestions: what exactly are we going to do with the Titans once we finally meet them? Spend a whole expansion getting their autographs?

The reason the Titans are even interesting is that they're mysterious and absent and hinted at. Once you start hanging around with them all the time they're just another bunch of dudes.

I kind of hope we never see a Titan in-game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    If Blizz wants, they could merge them all into 1 expansion, look how tight the story in the frozen throne is. Of course there is a bit less level of detail in a rts game than mmo game.

good one on the Sylvanas story, she is the true heir of the scourge. She and Bolvarlichking must deal it out sometime.

Also might add in that burning legion add on Kil'Jaden don't really need to be the main boss. Obviously it makes a lot of sense, but he is not the true leader of the burning legion, we should fight Sargeras. He should simply return. The Thunderking returned too, why shouldn't Sargeras? And fighting him doesn't mean we will win or deal much dmg to him. But it can be a great raid fight and there can be loot for the winner.

Problem with Kil'jaden beeing a main antoganist is, he was the main boss in burning crusade allready. They wanted illidan but fact is, KJ made it. If we have to fight him again without twists as endboss that might the apocalypse of all minor setbacks.
    We never killed kil'jaeden, just shoved his big ass back through the sunwell to argus (Im assuming) We cant fight sargeras so early because he is the major big bad of wow, everything somehow ties to him and the titans.

1st Burning Legion/argus xpac (Kil'jaeden final boss)
    2nd Azshara/n'zoth (Either or can be final boss)
    3rd Tough one, could introduce some titan stuff while dealing with the remaining old gods
    4th More titan stuff, sargares sends an avatar to corrupt Sylvannas/Bolvar, new scourge
    5th Sargares themed

I don't know too much about lore, so I could be missing some key lore points. But we have 2 old gods left after n'zoth, they will probably be dealt with before we actually move onto sargares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You guys are just listing the remaining lore villains. You realise they will eventually kill them all off right? I mean sure we could have 50 expansions where we fight the Burning Legion on 50 different planets but that would be a bit bloody repetitive wouldn't it?
    Well it was predict the next 3, not invent the next 3. It's most likely that Blizzard will use existing elements rather than invent completely brand new ones - MoP was sort've out of left field on that score.

The next expansion im 80% sure will be the burning legion, which i am okay with.
    The other 20% is me thinking maybe we need more time to prepare and it will be the expansion after.

What i personally want to see is the return of C'thun and Yogg-Saron, or even just another adventure with brann where we find out more about the titans and the old gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well it was predict the next 3, not invent the next 3. It's most likely that Blizzard will use existing elements rather than invent completely brand new ones - MoP was sort've out of left field on that score.
    What I'm saying is you can't predict the next three because at the very least one will have to be new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

rofl thinking this game will last 3 more expansions