Aftermath of ToT?

So for those who aren't aware, the death of the Thunder King marked some gains for both the Horde and Alliance.

Jaina Proudmoore charges her staff, the staff of Antonidas with the power of the Thunder King.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Staff_of_Antonidas

But imo, the cooler result, Lor'themar and the Sunreaver onslaught take over the Dark Animus.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Z0JNd3zcc i think this is along the lines of the quest. I didnt do it on horde.

Point is, I really want to see these lore additions in game.

Do you think there's going to be any notice of them? With Jaina im not really expecting her to do much with it, maybe shoot some lightning bolts when shes in combat in quests or whatever.
    But do you think we'll see animus golems walking around Silvermoon? I think Blood elves and control of anima would be awesome and would actually probably make me play one.

Garrosh will steal both and both will be a part of the "Spoils of Pandaria" Encounter.

They will probably play a part in SoO. With Lor'themar bringing reinforcements and Jaina just being a bitch like always.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well considering the whole reason they were on that Isle was to gain enough leverage against Garrosh, its basicly a given that both of them will be in SoO and will use what they obtained. That was the whole point of the factions in that patch, aside from barking at each other over the situation of Dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually believe Jaina's lore isn't over yet this expansion.
    The kirin tor want some revenge ofcourse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    They will probably play a part in SoO. With Lor'themar bringing reinforcements and Jaina just being a bitch like always.
    Pretty much.

BElves are still not fully recovered from the assault of Arthas, so these new constructs could well be their answer to a small army.

---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 11:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I actually believe Jaina's lore isn't over yet this expansion.
    The kirin tor want some revenge ofcourse.
    The only lore she can get from here is dying, or betraying the Alliance to persue "justice" on her own.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

The only lore she can get from here is dying, or betraying the Alliance to persue "justice" on her own.
    Or maybe Blizzard is lining her up for the garrosh kill?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Pretty much.

BElves are still not fully recovered from the assault of Arthas, so these new constructs could well be their answer to a small army.

---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 11:52 AM ----------

Sorry but Jaina has the most right to be in the lore, i wouldn't mind seeing the Kirin Tor joining the battle, and do exact same that Garrosh has done to Theramore.

Massive mana bomb right above Orgrimmar.
    Remember what Jaina said:

You spit on mercy? Then you will have NONE. You want carnage?! Garrosh will get more blood than EVER he bargained for!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Sorry but Jaina has the most right to be in the lore, i wouldn't mind seeing the Kirin Tor joining the battle, and do exact same that Garrosh has done to Theramore.

Massive mana bomb right above Orgrimmar.
    Remember what Jaina said:

You spit on mercy? Then you will have NONE. You want carnage?! Garrosh will get more blood than EVER he bargained for!
    Won't happen, Jaina is better than that and if she isn't, Kalec will mope the floor with her, should she use the iris in such a way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked how the Forsaken brought the val'kyr into the fold post-Wrath, and I hope we see something like that with other races. Every race/faction growing and improving - it'd be awesome if we could see the Horde with a couple proto-dragons flying around, or Magnataur stomping through parts of Orgrimmar hauling stuff.

We might see modified blood golems in the 'Spoils of Pandaria' boss encounter during siege - they're technically Horde spoils. If Aethas Sunreaver turns out to be a boss at all, he might be using them there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    But imo, the cooler result, Lor'themar and the Sunreaver onslaught take over the Dark Animus.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Z0JNd3zcc i think this is along the lines of the quest. I didnt do it on horde.
    Point is, I really want to see these lore additions in game.
    Play Horde it happend - We have a little DA buffing us on the IoT

Yet they forget the most powerful technology inside...