Deleted

LeiShen Trinket.

If this Trinket proccs and you cast doom, does doom keep while its full duration 100% crit?

So is every tick then a crit even if the trinket is not active anymore?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. The Doom cast will snapshot your stats when you cast it.

That is the whole point of why the trinket is so good

Funny. I wound up getting this trinket on my lock 2 days ago and I've been reading up on this.

With Everlasting Affliction glyph and casting Doom twice while the crit proc is up, you will have a full-crit Doom until the next time the trinket is likely to proc.

Deleted
    I wish i finally got my hands on it -.- all those weeks & coins, still nada

I play a 533 Warlock as my main alt, and I'm curious if anybody has seen a list of BiS trinkets for Aff and Destro, I'd love to see where this trinket stands for other specs and I've never really seen any numbers on it.

Its a straight up 20-30k dps increase for demo single target. Also very strong for aff, but not to the same degree as demo.

Because of the Soul Swap bug and how it's only been partially fixed, it can really pump your numbers for things like Council and Dark Animus. Its proc rate is really low compared to other trinkets, so you'd have to take that into account when weighing them against each other.

Quote Originally Posted by leaderavia View Post
    Because of the Soul Swap bug and how it's only been partially fixed, it can really pump your numbers for things like Council and Dark Animus. Its proc rate is really low compared to other trinkets, so you'd have to take that into account when weighing them against each other.
    It procs just as much as other RPPM trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulu View Post
    It procs just as much as other RPPM trinkets.
    No, it actually has fewer Real Procs Per Minute. The trinkets all use the same RPPM system but have different values and even proc more or less depending on which class uses them.