1st time in all the Expansions

Hey everyone, I was wonder since Patch 5.4 might be the last Patch it occurred to me that we did not visit CoT this expansion at all which will kinda sucks. I know it will be hard to pull a story together to mesh rly well with CoT, but still i hope they will at least give us a raid since i read somewhere they won't be making dungeons(not sure about this).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are running out of space in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    We are done with the CoT, remember we killed that guy that turns out to be a future version of the guy who sent us in the first place.

i cant remember exactly what happened but didnt we "finish" the CoT story line when we killed the corrupted Nozdormu?

10+ Year Old Account
    I reckon it -would- be cool to experience events such as the Titans vs. Old Gods in caverns of time similar to the way Hyjal was handled with no reference to the infinite dragonflight.

Wouldn't fit in this expansion though unless it was just seeing Titans vs. Ysaarj.

Probably won't head back there seeing as Murozond is dead and he was one of the reasons we kind of were going back in time. Though there was the whole War of the Ancients so it could be completely possible to do it again. Though as of this patch I couldn't see much connection to anything, possibly in the next patch but I dunno there doesn't really seem much stuff of big importance that we haven't gone back to yet that could impact how things go in the universe.

The only reason we went back to kill Murozond was we needed to, he was blocking the Time Ways to get to the past, stopping us from going to the Well and onward. Killing Murozond in the End Time timeline only stopped him there. There could be infinite time lines where he still lives to stop us, it's how Nozdormu knew he would be corrupted, in one time line he saw it happen, it doesn't mean it's -the- timeline. Think Bioshock Infinite, it's the same way, really.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't all the aspects loose their powers and became mortals when we killed deathwing ?

10+ Year Old Account
    we go back there some day and have fight what makes him go crazy in first place lol or to go back in time save illdain stromerage :O ok that just from a fan made xpac i read on here.
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Lioneil View Post
    we go back there some day and have fight what makes him go crazy in first place lol or to go back in time save illdain stromerage :O ok that just from a fan made xpac i read on here.
    .....what?

I think what he trying say is "Find out why Murozond went mad" and the 2nd something to do with fan base wishing.

OT

Yeah i agree with Fabled that it should not be over.

If they did a Raid for War of the Ancients they should make it better then the Hyjal one.

I just want to see Hakkar the Houndmaster and hear him say "I am Hakkar... and you are nothing." oh and ofc Broxigar. But this is wishful thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramian View Post
    Didn't all the aspects loose their powers and became mortals when we killed deathwing ?
    Yup. They used their remaining power to defeat Deathwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    The only reason we went back to kill Murozond was we needed to, he was blocking the Time Ways to get to the past
    We didn't go BACK to kill Murozond.. We went FORWARD to kill Murozond...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Not really much they could do in terms of caverns of time for MoP.

Hopefully we will see something next expansion - would be keen to do like tomb of sargeras or something if its an south seas/azshara expansion.

Honestly, I kind of hope we don't do more time travel. Don't get me wrong, the raids/dungeons were pretty fun... But it plays havoc on the story. As soon as you allow time travel in your world, you also open it up to a whole host of problems/unanswered questions.

It's rare that time travel is done right. Unfortunately, Blizzard is not one of those who manage it. The most we should do is go back and experience what happened before, not change anything. So like Mount Hyjal, rather than all the Cataclysm bollocks in 4.3.

They said they will make Illidan come back right? So we will prob go back in time and get the uncorrupted version of illidan pre Burning legion expansion so he can be the class trainer of the demon hunter class or something. Or maybe we just do a hula hula dance and ress him.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    They said they will make Illidan come back right? So we will prob go back in time and get the uncorrupted version of illidan pre Burning legion expansion so he can be the class trainer of the demon hunter class or something. Or maybe we just do a hula hula dance and ress him.
    If they do that, who will have killed Tichondrius and claim(ed?) the Skull of Gul'dan? Save Kael'thas and the blood elves from extinction? Spend 10000 years alone in a cell so Maiev can be perpetually pissed at someone? Time travel is a bitch to incorporate even when rules of the world are consistent (warcraft has many great things, but consistency isn't one of them).