Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Doesn't seem like much of a siege. That's a little disappointing. Probably a few fights in vale a fights in org and a bunch of fights under org. It doesn't look bad though, but I was hoping the siege would be more like a siege (maybe like a few fights in front of org, maybe at sea as well). Will withhold judgement until it's done though, but doesn't seem as interesting as I thought it would be.

I agree I was hoping for more of a siege feel. However I think it looks cool as hell and cant wait to raid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    my point being is that the raid is called siege of orgrimmar. not siege of garrosh's secret underground lair. besides, do you really think that after garrosh is deposed, the remaining horde leaders will appreciate garrosh's architecture that reminds them of just how different he was than them? if anything, attacking the city and blowing it to shit would be a great remodel for the city, remove all traces of garrosh ever exsisting from the horde. i like garrosh's style of architecture, but if voljin and baine are so bent on destroying garrosh and his new reich of korkron you would think they would want to break the shit out of his city.

if im understanding what youre asking me correctly...
    what i mean by dragon soul is it will have recycled models, nobodies as bosses, a boring soundtrack, typical looking weapons, travel around the world halfway through the instance, be the final raid in the game for about a year, and have a final boss fight where we just fight adds with the boss. garrosh hellscream should be able to take on 10 or 25 people easily, not rely on grunts to help him.
    It'd be.

Dragon Soul.

Get that through your stubborn attitude.

You don't count as the masses who disliked DS.

The environment for the raid continues to change, and it keeps the raid fresh.

Also, beneath Orgrimmar=Orgrimmar.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 01:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    The way the camera moved, it didn't look winged. I could be wrong, but it really didn't seem to go into an area, look at what seemed to be boss rooms, then go back out through where it entered. I miss being able to skip a troublesome boss and come back to it later in the week *shrug*
    I think there's a boss in the Tauren zone. There weren't barricades up for that area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beararmz View Post
    It does look badass, but i can't help but feel sadness for the great city of Orgrimmar is going to be infiltrated by alliance scum!
    With horde fighting along side them (lore wise).
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Man those Quillboar were hiding the depths of their tunneling prowess to say the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimitzles View Post
    This expansion has been brilliant to say the least. Wished I had skipped cata altogether!
    If you hadn't played Cata, you wouldn't have been able to appreciate MoP as much as you do now.

But aye, MoP is truly an amazing expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    If you hadn't played Cata, you wouldn't have been able to appreciate MoP as much as you do now.

But aye, MoP is truly an amazing expansion.
    I've raided since Vanilla and I can say I haven't found as much of an epic feel in raiding since AQ.

I didn't even like raiding back then either.

10+ Year Old Account
    this looks huge. *shudders at the amount of possible trash*

Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    massive fucking cop out.
    we have this huge outdoor city. possibility for an open air raid with air combat(gunships lol, mount to mount combat), naval combat (attacking, boarding and commandeering ships), did i mention the outdoor city.
    orgrimmar proper is large enough to house a raid itself. but instead we just hur da hurr up the front gate, notice that garrosh's room is completely empty, see onveniently blocked alleys and areas, just to enter the cleft of shadow, go into ragefire chasm all MC style and then jump down a huge pit. when i saw the underground section i was thinking, alright heres some boss fight like the dragonmaw drake riders or some shit. big pit, fly in and out of it, makes sense i guess. but nope. its the raid. the 'siege of orgrimmar' is really just lets walk through the gate because nobodies home lol, they all underground. why not just seal the one entry way, the giant pit, with some fucking lava or something and then be done with it? so garrosh somehow has the time, resources and manpower to dig this huge underground city beneath orgrimmar with unnecessary massive hallways, and has the brilliant idea to have one way in and out? one, single, pit.

complete total waste of the city of orgrimmar as an actual raid site. to top it off, nearly a third of the raid doesnt even take place in orgrimmar, its in the fucking vale? why not just release two raids. one for pandaria and one for orgrimmar. one on pandaria where you fight the klaaxi, the sha and yshaarj's bullshit. then go to orgrimmar in the other and deal with garrosh.and the music, it sounded like deathwing's theme with more drums and less chanting. siege is going to be a dragon soul 2.0. im not impressed by this at all. id much rather just attack orgrimmar directly, use some military strategy for once, because you know warcraft was a real time strategy game.
    Who else thinks that if the entire raid was in above-ground Orgrimmar, this person would be the first to complain about Blizzard re-using zone environments for raids, as people did with Dragon Soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    Who else thinks that if the entire raid was in above-ground Orgrimmar, this person would be the first to complain about Blizzard re-using zone environments for raids, as people did with Dragon Soul.
    Rofl, I know right. Joke of a post.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Is that new music?
    Nope. The first track is the MoP PvP theme (usually plays in Kotmogu), the next two are the horde 5.1 themes (Orgrimmar/Domination Point) and the last one is from the Madness of Deathwing fight in Dragon Soul.

10+ Year Old Account

Omg, that looks so awesome, I can already see a shit load of chaos and cannon blast going out while we arrive

So pumped.

Hmm, so, the darkspear built two huts in front of orgrimmar? If you're going to camp outside of their gates at least build some more huts. Where is the alliance presence though? I see three ships but nothing else

Other than that, looks lovely, I'm looking forward to experiencing it as well as seeing how the expansion ends :P Hopefully we don't have a cataclysm ending v2.0

The Alliance fleet at its finest I see.

It did get destroyed during tides of war :P

But that doesn't explain why there's no night elven fleet to be seen!

Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Nimitzles View Post
    This expansion has been brilliant to say the least. Wished I had skipped cata altogether!
    Cataclysm had 5x more content and quality than this expansion, whether you were leveling a new character or getting to 85. The lore was also much stronger in every quest and raid, even though Deathwing as a main villain was kind of lame, if it hadn't been for the novels he'd still be dead in Warcraft 2.

I'll never understand the hate for that expansion, it fixed so many things in WoW, if not for the main villain it would have been as good as WOTLK, which was my favorite expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found it funny that alliance got so little presence. Espeically that blizzard said at start of the expansion that it will be alliance time to shine. I don't see it anyway. It's all about the horde.

Deleted
    <-- currently subscribed player, and yes I find this looking awesome as well. wont spoil myself and play the PTR but its looking goooood!

Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallasMultipass View Post
    Cataclysm had 5x more content and quality than this expansion, whether you were leveling a new character or getting to 85. The lore was also much stronger in every quest and raid, even though Deathwing as a main villain was kind of lame, if it hadn't been for the novels he'd still be dead in Warcraft 2. O

I'll never understand the hate for that expansion, it fixed so many things in WoW, if not for the main villain it would have been as good as WOTLK, which was my favorite expansion.
    ....I rarely lose my composure on this forum but in the words of Kristen Wiig from "Bridesmaids"...

Are you fucking kidding me?