Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Ghostcrawler Twitter and StephenReis123

Greg Street (Ghostcrawler) gets hundreds of tweets daily that he leaves unanswered.

However, I noticed that he has chosen to reply to StephenReis123's tweets every single day for the last couple of months.

This is unfair for all the other players that don't get any answers to their tweets.

Who is StephenReis123 ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambe View Post
    Greg Street (Ghostcrawler) gets hundreds of tweets daily that he leaves unanswered.

However, I noticed that he has chosen to reply to StephenReis123's tweets every single day for the last couple of months.

This is unfair for all the other players that don't get any answers to their tweets.

Who is StephenReis123 ?
    Probably one of his own twitter-accounts that he uses to make it look like he answers the communitys questions on a regular basis.

Not that uncommon as you might think.

Who cares?

Ghostcrawler can respond to whoever he likes, for whatever reason he likes. Maybe thats a friend, or a veteran player, or an ex-guildie/raider of his, or someone he used to RP with. Who cares?

Do you know how many thousands of tweets he gets a minute? Maybe this guys name stands out better then others. I don't think its a big deal, at least he responds at all, he doesn't have to, but he chooses to.
    Last edited by Amalisa; 2013-06-18 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Spelling error

1. it's another blizzard employee or himself
    2. the guy actually asks decently worded questions in a decent manner
    3. after so many probably decent contacts, "they have a bond" of somesuch - he feels comfortable with this person

It's his own twitter account. He answers whoever he wants to be honest and it's totally fair.

It's twitter, not a conspiracy.
    Who cares.

Deleted
    It's GC who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    It's his own twitter account. He answers whoever he wants to be honest and it's totally fair.
    I've actually had GC answer a rogue tweet once.

Also what is it tonight with all of these random blizzard conspiracy threads started by brand new accounts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the guy actually gives good questions for GC to answer, not the BS angry / demanding tweets most people give him.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    I've actually had GC answer a rogue tweet once.

Also what is it tonight with all of these random blizzard conspiracy threads started by brand new accounts?
    Same, but i'm more of a mumper fan, he responds to a lot, and often.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AD Arbsbear View Post
    Maybe the guy actually gives good questions for GC to answer, not the BS angry / demanding tweets most people give him.
    this

i know if i was GC i wouldnt answer 90% of the rage posts he gets on a daily basis. hes just one guy. people like to act like his word is law or something.

I think people would be more happy if he twitted about his poops all day...
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AD Arbsbear View Post
    Most of the time. He nearly got blocked once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Most of the time. He nearly got blocked once.
    Yeah, he called one of GC's ideas 'stupid'. :P

GC has answered many of my tweets as well, does that make me a Blizzard employee or GC himself? Get real, guys.

I, for one, am glad for Ghostcrawler, he is insanely active and talks with the players very often. Has he made bad choices? Yes, he admits himself. Has he made choices that have 'killed' (and w/e other word to hyperbole that shit) WoW? I don't think so, he wouldn't be in that position for so long if he did.

10+ Year Old Account
    StephenReis123 is just ridiculously active on the "tweet GC all day erry day" front, and while most of his tweets are a little whiny they also tend to be constructive enough except for that one time he started throwing stupid around and GC got a little pissed.

Meh, not GC, or any of the devs on Twitter has ever answered one of my tweets, and I was never rude about my questions.

But eh, I just gave up. Not gonna waste my time on it any more, as they, or at least GC tends to answer mostly confrontational and/or rude tweets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its most defiantly a blizzard's own account.
    Its just a common PR (Public Relations) tactic used by quite a lot of company's and brands in every social media (more in twitter particularly).

Bambe
    Keyboard Turner

GC, IS DAT YOU?

Infracted: Please post constructively [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-06-18 at 06:13 PM.