Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

i use fortexorcist, weakauras, or needtoknow to track these types of maintenance buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had used weakauras under my character on the screen. Used a rune texture, displayed the text in the center and if it expires, the sonar sound comes up. It's very comfortable for me to hear a sound if i'm busy, instead of moving the eyes constantly from the showdown to check statuses etc.

Deleted
    Event Alert is pretty nice. You just add the spell id to it, and you can move where the buff appears on your screen.
    I used to use it for inq & guardian stacks.

I use clcinfo to group it with my AW and GoaK cooldowns.

With CLCinfo like this:

Sig by Stertuos

CLC Ret is probably the best add on you'll ever need to play a Paladin. Covers all the basics and timers. Paladins were changed quite a bit during Cataclysm to be more of a prioritizing rotation depending on what comes of CD and what not.

And then keeping track of inquisition was a pain. And even after actually keeping track, it was hard trying to find the perfect time to refresh it. This is what CLC Ret does.

It not only tracks the buff, but gives you the best time to refresh it. Early on, I would actually simply look at the add on and follow the rotation. Now that I am so use to the class, I know when to it what, and only really look for Inquisition refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    TellMeWhen. I love it so much.
    I love TellMeWhen so much too! I use it for damn near everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    One Mississippi. Two Mississippi. Three Mississippi. Keep repeating out loud til you get past thirty Mississippi(s) and woosh! Do it all over.

In all seriousness, clc ret. Probably going to tweak and change that soon though.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Some really good ideas with the Weak Aura pictures.
    I wouldn't mind trying WAs actually... Is it easily customisable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Some really good ideas with the Weak Aura pictures.
    I wouldn't mind trying WAs actually... Is it easily customisable?
    Here's the string for my tracker. You paste it in the "import" option on the menu where you choose "Icon".

diZTbaGEvQAxIuVgfAUOkZwP(MkzNsAVKDRQFIQ6VOKFlXqrbdNchef5yuQJRilvHCyvSCqEOI6PqlJkEoWWa1uf1K POPl1fvWTPexwORlWgrftJQSzQQTRsLtJSnvk(Si(UcLtsLEmQ0OfjJxHQlPsPBHsDnL48usNtj9mbnouulBLfscDR 5HrCyAEGN7m)kYdye3BwgN9XKEw0pfqaQPYlei0oTx6R02WcTi0uOPYc9lFJ09rvDCeAsaJ9Xk2hUmceERHWX577dI T4W(Mf4vByNW1WvMDwVyw(S9weUlhtLfcv2rLfAjy3KYQvRwOv(((GyloSxUUGDcdxcDwHVwCGLpBppHneLKeHuw4F SebkRQTq3FkGautLxTAHJrMDkv9cfsMcD)PacqnvEHgqLeOiaWauKlbOYRkSWpWsgIssIqavTfMksjPAv9cfcftOYN TAefsClVqqF4YiGHc9TW5HAEyKAHhLf6(tbeGAQ8cDR5HrCyAEGN7m)kYdye3BwgN9XKEw0pfqaQPYRw4DQA7bdRwc
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2013-06-27 at 11:08 PM.

a big classtimers bar right above my action bars. Much easier to track that than looking for the square buff icon in the upper right that is constantly shifting around with other buffs.

I use Nug Running(nrun)/CLC Re/TellMeWhen(TMW), all of them works together very well.

TellMeWhen. It's ridiculously easy to set up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you come up with questions JUST to plug your videos?

But on topic, weakauras.

Tellmewhen, configured the Inquisition icon to work only in combat mode, so when the buff ends, a very big icon of inquisition appears that covers my character until I restart Inquisition (and then it disappears until it eventually ends).

This is what I see when I am fighting (If not fighting and inquisition is absent, I don't get that on screen of course ) ... as you can see, it also tracks foj, goak ... availability AND, when it occurs that 3 stacks get me an instant flash heal, the icon pops up too ...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post

diZTbaGEvQAxIuVgfAUOkZwP(MkzNsAVKDRQFIQ6VOKFlXqrbdNchef5yuQJRilvHCyvSCqEOI6PqlJkEoWWa1uf1K POPl1fvWTPexwORlWgrftJQSzQQTRsLtJSnvk(Si(UcLtsLEmQ0OfjJxHQlPsPBHsDnL48usNtj9mbnouulBLfscDR 5HrCyAEGN7m)kYdye3BwgN9XKEw0pfqaQPYlei0oTx6R02WcTi0uOPYc9lFJ09rvDCeAsaJ9Xk2hUmceERHWX577dI T4W(Mf4vByNW1WvMDwVyw(S9weUlhtLfcv2rLfAjy3KYQvRwOv(((GyloSxUUGDcdxcDwHVwCGLpBppHneLKeHuw4F SebkRQTq3FkGautLxTAHJrMDkv9cfsMcD)PacqnvEHgqLeOiaWauKlbOYRkSWpWsgIssIqavTfMksjPAv9cfcftOYN TAefsClVqqF4YiGHc9TW5HAEyKAHhLf6(tbeGAQ8cDR5HrCyAEGN7m)kYdye3BwgN9XKEw0pfqaQPYRw4DQA7bdRwc
    Wow, thanks for that mate.

Tell Me When. I showed this addon to a feral druid and his DPS went up by around 20kish on Horridon

Deleted
    I think moderators are too busy trolling holydin threads to keep them 'on topic' to deal with this guy. When he plugs his shite, don't bother to respond. Easiest way

Please remember to stay on topic when posting in a thread. - Malthanis
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-06-22 at 02:01 PM.

Deleted
    tellmewhen, much easier than anything in this stupid guide... jesus

And please remember to post constructively, and not to be rude about your posts or to other posters! Thanks! -Krekko
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-06-23 at 02:32 PM.