Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

5.4 Legendary 'Theory'

It's not really a theory, but I see many people making threads asking or speculating on what the Legendary in 5.4 will be, admittedly, these people usually receive negative responses, which I'm expecting in the comments below from a few idiots, but, I've never seen anyone post this, I've seen one post saying they think it will be about the capes.

But I came across this, that Wrathion says when giving you the 600iLvl cloak;

"I can custom-tailor the cloak to your preferred abilities. Choose wisely!

The cloak contains only a fraction of its potential power. I'm already hatching a plan to augment it..."

Isn't it obvious? Was it overlooked?
    inb4 "I already saw this", i'm expecting idiot comments like that, but with the amount of threads that have been made on it, there you go for the people that are rather confused.

I think it's been farily well known for some time now. Upgraded models of all the cloaks have been in the files since 5.3.

Epic / Legendary:

Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-06-18 at 02:06 PM.

I wouldn't doubt it if one of the phases next patch is to augment it with a socket, perhaps even the Sha Touched gem. With that said, I'm sure there will be something else after it. What that is? Who knows.

Deleted
    Am i the only one hoping for a legendary trinket?
    The potential!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    The potential!
    are you blind or illiterate?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    The potential!
    A Legendary that cannot be seen or shown is a lame legendary.

Trying to balance a legendary weapon around every single class and spec in the game would be too much work anyway, pretty much knew this from the start of the chain.

It will be a legendary cloak with generic procs like the meta gem, or some new and unique effect we haven't seen yet. But don't fool yourselves into thinking it will be different for everybody and tailored to your specific class and spec.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Me thinks he is gonna just give us a trinket.

We're not getting weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

every single class and spec in the game would be too much work anyway
    rppm hello!

10+ Year Old Account
    Any legendary that's not a weapon is a let down...let's hope Blizzard does some serious backtracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Any legendary that's not a weapon is a let down...let's hope Blizzard does some serious backtracking.
    I think the word you're looking for is "backpedaling", not backtracking.

I'd rather have a cloak, though.

Completing the legendary questline unlocks the Dance Studio.

Calling it now.

It'll be weapons. Trinket might be fun (special effects that make you go super saiyan), but the negative response would be overwhelming.

The cloaks are just this patches little bonus (like the 500 stat gem.. the "eye"..), even if wraithion "augments" them, they are just stepping stone prizes to a much bigger, grander item.

Imagine the disappointment otherwise, i really hope im not wrong.

Deleted
    Blizzard will spin this questchain into the next expansion, so that we have an awsome legendary weapon to fight the BUrning legion and stuff. Lets be honoust... who need a legendary for that garrosh sissy anyways...

The new legendary is a battle pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think the word you're looking for is "backpedaling", not backtracking.

I'd rather have a cloak, though.
    Not to derail this thread, but:
    "1. intr. To return; to retrace one's steps. Also fig., to go back on, withdraw."
    However, cloaks are rather boring, there is, after all, an option to hide them. I imagine the complaints that would come if the final Legendaries weren't weapons would absolutely flood the forums, I'd be one of them.

I welcome legendary armor, but I soo wish they would create a legendary Gorehowl now that we are killing Garrosh. It's fame might be less than Frostmourne, but it's on par with the Warglavies of Azzinoth, and this is the perfect time to make a worthy player version of it.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I welcome legendary armor, but I soo wish they would create a legendary Gorehowl now that we are killing Garrosh. It's fame might be less than Frostmourne, but it's on par with the Warglavies of Azzinoth, and this is the perfect time to make a worthy player version of it.
    Are we killing him? Or are we Dethroning/Deshaing him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    Hellscream did everything the Legion did in the Third War, from defiling Ashenvale and ransacking Kalimdor to wiping a city off the map. The Legion are the sissies. I still don't understand why anyone would cower in fear of a force that had its ass royally stomped 3 times by Azeroth.
    The Burning Legion did create the Scourge, which brought the most powerful Human kingdom to its knees.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Legendary shoulders. The size of a tauren.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.