10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    It really is amusing that you essentially get raped by Anders if you arent careful.
    Be nice to the guy
    Wanna fuk? Am I making you uncomfortable?
    What I said was lets just keep this business.
    What I wanted to say was Yes you clingy crazy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    What happens in Hawke manor stays in Hawke manor.

Deleted
    Funny how no LI ever gets pregnant in any BioWare game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Magic

10 chars

10+ Year Old Account
    I could imagine that with the time gap in between ME1 and ME2, Liara or Ash could have had a child and not told you about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'm gunna guess so. It'll probably be like in DA2, where you could romance anyone as anyone, but certain people were easier to get as certain genders. I.E it's easier to hook up with Merril or Ander if you're a guy, Fenris if you're a girl or Isabela if you have a pulse.
    It´s pretty surprising, but it was confirmed by the devs that only a female inquisitor could romance Sera. So i guess that other companions won´t be bi too or at least not all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sefanas View Post
    It´s pretty surprising, but it was confirmed by the devs that only a female inquisitor could romance Sera. So i guess that other companions won´t be bi too or at least not all.
    At work so the websites I can access are limited, but have they release any other info? I want more than one or two options for same sex female relationships but I'm not hopeful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I wonder why we cannot have a relation with NPCs instead of companions though, especially considering that Bioware games usually have a few NPCs that stick around as much as companions do.
    Well there's cullen so there's a possibility they might add more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why we cannot have a relation with NPCs instead of companions though, especially considering that Bioware games usually have a few NPCs that stick around as much as companions do.
    In Mass Effect, there is Traynor and Cortez you can romance - they are not exactly companions. In SWTOR, they also have a few quest givers with which you can sleep, such as Lord Lachris or Jaxo. And yes, in Dragon Age there is Cullen and that girl in the beginning if you play a human noble dude - these are more like short flirts rather than actual relations, though.

I guess developers just think that having a romance with someone you cannot have in your party can be disappointing. If you have relations with, say, Isabela, you can always take her with you, it is a very satisfactory romance because you always have her nearby. But if you romance someone like Viscount son, you can only find him in one location throughout the game, he never goes anywhere with you and feels more like a dating trainer than an actual LI.

Deleted
    Would be interesting to cuckold our old characters.

Deleted
    Morrigan needs to be a companion, and she needs to be sexy as hell.

The game needs coop support of some sorts.

If these are present its a buy

Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    Morrigan needs to be a companion, and she needs to be sexy as hell.

The game needs coop support of some sorts.

If these are present its a buy
    It's funny, because both are things that won't happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    It's funny, because both are things that won't happen.
    Well thats between 20 and 50 euro less from me then

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people want co-op in every damn game...

10+ Year Old Account
    because if you have gamer friends co-op is awesome?
    Many games are meant to be single player experiences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Many games are meant to be single player experiences.
    RPG's are and allways will be hugely more rewarding to do with friends. You would know that if you ever tried pen and paper

The only part of dragon age not directly suited to coop is the dialogs, but they are usually so interesting and story like that you can get past it way easier then we did in NVN.

I cant imagine a game that i wont find a lot more fun to play with friends.

Hell i remember back in the days of doom we where 3 friends on one pc having the best time of our life with only one pc.

Its actually fun that you mention "Many games are meant to be single player experiences.". I would say one of those games are Sim City, but in your sig you are asking for people to build a city with you. Sim City is notorious for being a single player game, and afaik the multiplayer part of it doesnt even consist of building the same city.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    The only part of dragon age not directly suited to coop is the dialogs.
    To be fair they could use the system they use in Swtor, where everyone makes a choice and then a roll decides which choice is taken.

That said, Dragonage has always and should always be a single player game. Want multiplayer Dragonage? Play the pen and paper version... It's actually pretty damn awesome.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    To be fair they could use the system they use in Swtor, where everyone makes a choice and then a roll decides which choice is taken.

That said, Dragonage has always and should always be a single player game. Want multiplayer Dragonage? Play the pen and paper version... It's actually pretty damn awesome.
    I allready am I was simply stating what would make me buy the game. I'm sure i would like the single player version, i would just much rather play something with my friends. So if it doesnt have multiplayer i'm not the target audience

10+ Year Old Account
    The RPG genre began with cooperative storytelling. Computer games have failed to ever reproduce that experience but still, any co-op feature in RPGs is fun.
    I don't disagree but if Bioware is building DA3 as a single player game that is what it is going to be. To expect otherwise is kind of silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    I don't disagree but if Bioware is building DA3 as a single player game that is what it is going to be. To expect otherwise is kind of silly.
    Except they allready said it would feature some kind of multiplayer. So i dont think its silly specualting what kind of multiplayer they are adding

Edit:

Actually please enlighten me as to why its so wrong to hope for multiplayer for a game? Are you just arguing now for the sake of arguing?

"Meh Half life is a single player game. Making something like counter strike is silly LOLOL"
    Last edited by mmoc161019c902; 2014-06-11 at 07:54 PM.