Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Is there a gay male-only romance option? Otherwise it will be unbalanced.
    With the risk of sounding like a jerk, I think Dorian is the gay male option.

Deleted
    First name John?

Eh..... ? What do you mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Eh..... ? What do you mean?
    Click for gay

Oh you're banned

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post

Rainbows in small quantities are fine!!
    Well it really depends on how they are used

10+ Year Old Account
    I was pretty burned up by Bioware's handling of DA2 and the ME3 debacle, and I had said I wasn't going to do a day-1 purchase of anymore Bioware games...but damned if I didn't watch all the E3 videos of DA3 this weekend and get absolutely pumped for this game! I'm really hoping its going to be as good as it looks.

(I also got hooked on the DA Mobile game this weekend too...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw can I ask, do we have any clue how much DA3 will support mods?
    We do not know at this point. I can imagine them releasing a mod kit after they release all the DLC for the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    We do not know at this point. I can imagine them releasing a mod kit after they release all the DLC for the game.
    I saw in an interview that they said they will not support modding (something to do with their engine), but the guy seemed pretty confident that the community would figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw can I ask, do we have any clue how much DA3 will support mods?
    Mods in my EA games? They need to sell DLC else they cannot afford being in business.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Mods in my EA games? They need to sell DLC else they cannot afford being in business.
    Even more reason for DA:I to enable mods.

Even more reason for DA:I to enable mods.
    I am not the one you should convince. Go talk with short-sighted EA business execs who are only interested in the sales of first two quarter and anything that can be shoved in to those in form of costly DLC.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

so it turns out that Cole is indeed a companion in DA:I, now confirmed by BioWare
    those who haven't read Asunder yet and plan to, I'd advise doing so before reading up on the character as there are spoilers in his profile. this means we now know all 9 party members (in addition to our Inquisitor of course)

Blackwall, a human male Grey Warden warrior

Cassandra, a human female Seeker of Truth .Grand Wizard, Book of Counted Shadows and Sword of Truth purchased separately. Confirmed love interest

Cole, a mysterious roguelike human male actually a spirit from the fade who took the form of a mage who died due to Templar neglect

Dorian, a human male Tevinter Magister

Iron Bull, a male Qunari warrior and confirmed love interest (presumed romanceable by all)

Sera, a female elven archer and confirmed love interest (female only)

Solas, a male elven apostate mage

Varric, a male dwarven rogue

Vivienne, a female human mage

more information can be found at Dragon Age Wiki

once again there's an overwhelming number of humans, but at least there's some variety available, especially when it comes to personalities
    Last edited by rayvio; 2014-06-23 at 09:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    Cassandra, a human female Seeker of Truth (Grand Wizard, Book of Counted Shadows and Sword of Truth purchased separately)
    Do we atleast get some Rahl blood for free? Or maybe a squadron of D'Harans.

Dorian, Iron Bull and Vivienne will be my first 3 choices I think. Gonna romance the pants off Freddy the Bull too.

*edit* May swap out Dorian for Varric, depending on how I build the inquisitor.
    Last edited by Nirawen; 2014-06-23 at 09:54 PM.

Deleted
    Cassandra, Cole and Varric. Well my party is set.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking Cassandra, Varric, and Iron Bull although I'll obviously be evaluating the followers when the game comes out and decide from there who I want to go adventuring with.

Deleted
    The partymembers look rather boring this time around.

If the specs are what I envision my first team will be:
    Inquisitor(Knight Enchanter), Varric (Range Rogue), Vivienne(Spellcaster), Iron Bull ( 2 Hand warrior)

- - - Updated - - -

The partymembers look rather boring this time around.
    I think its ok, Cole is one boring human too much maybe. I miss something like Shale.

Is there a gay male-only romance option? Otherwise it will be unbalanced.
    When romance options becomes a more important issue than the actual story or game-play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    When romance options becomes a more important issue than the actual story or game-play.
    Its a BioWare game, they became famous for having romance options.
    And now we get the shittiest selection in their history.

Its a BioWare game, they became famous for having romance options.
    And now we get the shittiest selection in their history.
    They didn't become famous due to that. They offered party based DnD RPGs during era when such things were practically dead already, carving path to the market that was starving for such.

Romances became "important" focus only after the degenerates and desperate people looking for validation and "muh waifus" latched on it, becoming extremely vocal and outright disgusting with their fandom threads. They made Bioware forums practically impossible to wade through and replaced any sensible people who cared for game rather than virtual girlfriend.

And oh boy when the era of social justice warriors started did it start to go downhill..