Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    On an unrelated note, I've been chewing through the game and am curious when the *best* time to do the 3 DLC's is?
    Jaws of Hakkon - Ideally, right after Fallow Mire as it follows the Avvar storyline but not entirely necessary.
    Descent - Any time before What Pride Had Wrought, doesn't tie in with any major storylines really and disrupting the story after WPHW feels like it takes away from the narrative.
    Trespasser - Is only available the main game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from party banter, none of the pre Trespasser DLC features any companion dialogue, flavour dialogue though acknowledges whether you beat the game or not, if on nightmare (especially if using trials) JoH turns up the difficulty level considerably, with featuring arguably the hardest boss fight in the game, so that might be something to consider if you want to bring certain companions for their combat spec.
    Last edited by zealo; 2016-03-08 at 04:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    Jaws of Hakkon - Ideally, right after Fallow Mire as it follows the Avvar storyline but not entirely necessary.
    Descent - Any time before What Pride Had Wrought, doesn't tie in with any major storylines really and disrupting the story after WPHW feels like it takes away from the narrative.
    Trespasser - Is only available the main game.
    Okay cool. So I should probably make my way over to Hakkon then. >_>;;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Aside from party banter, none of the pre Trespasser DLC features any companion dialogue, flavour dialogue though acknowledges whether you beat the game or not, if on nightmare (especially if using trials) JoH turns up the difficulty level considerably, with featuring arguably the hardest boss fight in the game, so that might be something to consider if you want to bring certain companions for their combat spec.
    That sucks there is no atmosphere dialogue from the party in the DLC's. =(

Thanks for the tip about bringing the A-Team though...Blackwall, Cole (made him an Archer), and I guess Dorian maybe. I'm not exactly sure who my A-Team to be honest! >_<
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished up all the DLC's.

Jaws of Hakkon = Pretty fun, but really sold me when it came to the lore of the first Inquisitor...didn't much care for the Avvar.

Descent = Really fun dungeon crawl, but ended right when it got interesting. You leave with more questions than answers, and not in a good way. I would say its super skippable except to hear Solid Snake.

Trespasser = Super fun. It was an excellent capstone to a good game that unfortunately got overshadowed by Witcher 3. The dialogue during the credits had me grinning from ear to ear. I also REALLY like the new armor's design (The Skin That Stalks). I wish I had it at the beginning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Just finished up all the DLC's.

Jaws of Hakkon = Pretty fun, but really sold me when it came to the lore of the first Inquisitor...didn't much care for the Avvar.

Descent = Really fun dungeon crawl, but ended right when it got interesting. You leave with more questions than answers, and not in a good way. I would say its super skippable except to hear Solid Snake.

Trespasser = Super fun. It was an excellent capstone to a good game that unfortunately got overshadowed by Witcher 3. The dialogue during the credits had me grinning from ear to ear. I also REALLY like the new armor's design (The Skin That Stalks). I wish I had it at the beginning.
    You can use the Skin that Stalks at the beginning of the game, with the introduction of the Golden Nug, should you decide to make another playthru.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    You can use the Skin that Stalks at the beginning of the game, with the introduction of the Golden Nug, should you decide to make another playthru.
    Might do that some other time. But after the last 90 hour playthrough and 330+ Hours in game total...it might be time to let it go. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to necro this thread but I can't seem to find anything to help me.

I started another playthrough recently as a Male human mage, I had just reached skyhold and had run into a problem on my PC which required me to reformat my computer. Losing my save game. But I just can't do another save game, having to restart everything I did.

Does anyone have a save they could allow me to use? Longshot but I thought I'd ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    Hate to necro this thread but I can't seem to find anything to help me.

I started another playthrough recently as a Male human mage, I had just reached skyhold and had run into a problem on my PC which required me to reformat my computer. Losing my save game. But I just can't do another save game, having to restart everything I did.

Does anyone have a save they could allow me to use? Longshot but I thought I'd ask.
    have you checked the nexus mod site for inquisition? sometimes there's save states there to download.

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    have you checked the nexus mod site for inquisition? sometimes there's save states there to download.

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/?
    I don't know why I never thought of Nexus, I just assumed from a glance it was just save games for sliders. My only issue is their world state cause it won't be on mine will it? From the 2 previous games.
    Last edited by JP1o; 2017-03-02 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    I don't know why I never thought of Nexus, I just assumed from a glance it was just save games for sliders. My only issue is their world state cause it won't be on mine will it? From the 2 previous games.
    yeah, you'd probably have to search long and hard to match your world state perfectly.

but i think that's the best you can do really.