Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

[Patch 5.4] Siege of Orgrimmar cinematics

How many cinematics do you expect in SoO raid? One or a few of them like in a Dragon Sould raid? I personally think there will be 3 of them:

1. First cinematic will be played after defeating Immerseus. We will see how the waters are restored in the Vale.

2. Second cinematic will be played after defeating all the bosses in Orgrimmar (before going to Garrosh hideout). We will see how Orgrimmar is retaken from the Kor'kron forces.

3. Third cinematic will be of course played after defeating Garrosh.

What do you think about those cinematics? Would you like to see more than one cinematic in SoO raid?

I wouldn't even be surprised if Garrosh didn't have one. They've been slacking on those lately.

The ghost of Grom will appear when Garrosh dies.

I want a grand, epic, expansion-closing death cinematic for Garrosh, rivalling the end of the Lich King.

Cata's end cinematic was kind of lame.

I think the first one will be the unleashing of the Sha of Pride and destruction of the vale.

Another one after defeating Sha of Pride and heading to Org.

As you said, maybe one when we discover the underground portion.

And yeah obv after Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    I wouldn't even be surprised if Garrosh didn't have one. They've been slacking on those lately.
    What? Every xpac end boss has had one since Wrath? I dont follow your comment at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    I see what you did there

It will be interesting to see the final cinematic of the raid. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the Cata one.

10+ Year Old Account
    the aspects will rock up & it will be revealed that garrosh has a child, to aggra.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    They have not?

End bosses always have a final cinematic when they die.
    Don't think every raid boss needs a end cinematic.

OT: I expect a total cinematic like all raid tiers has.

Then Cinematic of Sha of Pride how he comes into the lands of Pandaria.
    Cinematic when we storm the gates of Orgrimmar.
    And cinematic when we come to Garrosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    "No Warchief rules forever, my son."
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    "No Warchief rules forever, my son."
    Then Alexstrasza touches Zaela's belly : "But though your day draws to an end life endures, and new generations will be born"

Quote Originally Posted by Gingercrab View Post
    I want a grand, epic, expansion-closing death cinematic for Garrosh, rivalling the end of the Lich King.

Cata's end cinematic was kind of lame.
    lol you mean "there must always be Lich King" one? That's as lame as Cata's imo.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Traveling to ORg after beating the Sha.

2. Opening the sealed gate to Garrosh's hideout.

3. Expansion epilogue.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    They have not?

End bosses always have a final cinematic when they die.
    Don't think every raid boss needs a end cinematic.

OT: I expect a total cinematic like all raid tiers has.

Then Cinematic of Sha of Pride how he comes into the lands of Pandaria.
    Cinematic when we storm the gates of Orgrimmar.
    And cinematic when we come to Garrosh.

I think he meant that Blizzard have been pumping less effort into giving us cool content like that over the expansion. There have, admittedly, been some cool additions, but Blizz are definately losing motivation/directing the cash flow to WoW elsewhere.

That said, they wouldn't risk cheating us out of a 'cinematic' when Garrosh dies. Too many people.. well.. everyone wouldn't stand for it.

slime

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    I think he meant that Blizzard have been pumping less effort into giving us cool content like that over the expansion. There have, admittedly, been some cool additions, but Blizz are definately losing motivation/directing the cash flow to WoW elsewhere.

That said, they wouldn't risk cheating us out of a 'cinematic' when Garrosh dies. Too many people.. well.. everyone wouldn't stand for it.
    I don't really believe that.
    What i have seen since WoW started losing subs in cata is a blizzard has been doing their best to get people back playing.
    They have been giving us more content and everything since MoP, I actually think they are doing there damn best on trying to get everyone back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

I want something awesome for Garrosh's death. Ideally, as Garrosh gives his death-rattle, a blood-spattered Varok Saurfang takes the Warchief's throne, his brow troubled, his jaw set...

Yes.

Deleted
    One thing about the final cinematic, is that it will probably end bad.

Horde and Alliance clash, one of the main hero dying (maybe Chen sacrificing himself to purge Garrosh), I don't know

It will have the same sense of dread you had when Bolvar said "Now go and never come back".
    It would be a great starter for a next expansion of tension between a reconstructing Horde and a vengeful Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I don't really believe that.
    What i have seen since WoW started losing subs in cata is a blizzard has been doing their best to get people back playing.
    They have been giving us more content and everything since MoP, I actually think they are doing there damn best on trying to get everyone back.
    Whatever. I'm not here to argue with you.
    The lack of a proper opening event to MoP and lack of new content for seasonal events tells me, personally, that there's either something big in the works that means Blizzard can't waste effort on things like that.. Or that they've stopped trying.

slime

Quote Originally Posted by Phyl View Post
    One thing about the final cinematic, is that it will probably end bad.

Horde and Alliance clash, one of the main hero dying (maybe Chen sacrificing himself to purge Garrosh), I don't know

It will have the same sense of dread you had when Bolvar said "Now go and never come back".
    It would be a great starter for a next expansion of tension between a reconstructing Horde and a vengeful Alliance.
    Only problem with this is all the foreshadowing by Wrathion that the war between the Horde and Alliance has to end, or else Azeroth will fall to the looming threat of the Legion. Seems like Alliance's thirst for vengeance will be quenched by killing Garrosh and the two factions will return to the distanced but non-destructive posture they had prior to MoP - so that they can steady themselves for the onslaught of Sargeras and his army.