Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Because it looks ridiculous when a Blood Elf Female charges into battle and starts Thrashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Tell me why its "horseshit" then. I need a little more than just that.
    Because I know what spec every other class is just by looking at them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Yet a druid has the ability to switch between several at will. A mage is a mage is a mage, a druid at first glance can be anything. When you see a mage with his frost shield or a hunter with his pet you know instinctively what to expect and prepare for. With druids its their form that you use to distinguish them. Not the tiny bar at the top of your screen thats prone to rapid change.
    Thats is indeed a pointless argument. A Monk could be anything, a Paladin could be anything, and so on. You dont identify their spec from the way they look, do you? What makes it neccesary to see in what form a druid is? What about a Death Knight that hops from blood to frost presence and vice versa?

And lets pretend it really is that big of a deal in PvP enviroments. Why not limit it just there and allow it anywhere else for shits and giggles in PvE? Not like its important to see in what form your guildie is when bashing Lei Shen.
    Last edited by mmocf06effc4be; 2013-06-21 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto is hardly exempt from this situation, and moonkin/astral form doesn't keep all transformations, a lot of them are still removed. I must be the only one that pvps here? I'm constantly spamming travel form to get away from melee as Resto, and thus all the disguises I have are useless.

the fix would be simple, really, if the problem is PvP, prevent usage in competitive environments, (Arena, Rated Battlegrounds) and let people have fun in randoms and pve. The whole 'I can't tell what spec they are' really isn't a good excuse to ruin the fun of transformation items for every single druid, there is many ways to easily tell what spec a druid is...
    Last edited by ancat; 2013-06-21 at 08:59 PM.