Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Nah, I like there being some lore characters who realise that the Horde/Alliance war is basically making things nice and easy for Burning Legion when they return. Sargeras must be pissing himself laughing at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The reformed Order of the Silver Hand happened after old Tirion's chain in the Plaguelands. He called himself the Highlord of the [b] new Order of the Silver Hand. Nothing more happened until WotLK, when Highlord Tirion created the Argent Crusade.
    This does not change the fact that he is still the leader of the Reformed Order of the Silver hand and that all alliance paladins still in game upon doing your class quest become members under Tirion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    This does not change the fact that he is still the leader of the Reformed Order of the Silver hand and that all alliance paladins still in game upon doing your class quest become members under Tirion.
    No, they don't. Because they joined a "Silver Hand" before Tirion recreated the Order.

Alliance paladins join Tirion in a quest? Didn't know that.

Deleted
    Darion Morgrain would never sided with Sylvannas and decide to fight Tirion. I mean... Just becouse they are undead doesnt mean they get along, I actually see most probably that Darion kills Sylvannas and starts some inner conflict with the forsaken making him the new leader of the faction even if it is unlikely to happen. If the Argent Crusade hasn´t done anything with these new forsaken era is becouse, in the end, they see that these forsaken are not mindly control and actually can be deal with them by deplomacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I'd rather just see a New Silver Hand order form within the alliance or something similar.
    This is what I want Turalyon to do more than anything...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    They were never Alliance, but the Argent Crusade vs Sylvanas needs to happen considering she's slaughtering and raising humans to fight for her.
    True, but she only kill those who attack her or her people (I know you will start talking about the farmers, but you know they created a revelion to fight the forsakens... etc...) also when she ressurect people, she gives them the ultimatum "Join me or go die -again-", and people say that's extreme... but why should that be extreme..., you were dead, and i bringed you back to life and you don't join me because you think we are monsters... so is the same for you, and if you don't want the coin i'm giving you, then give it back (Your life... or... No-life? :P )

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 10:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    This is what I want Turalyon to do more than anything...
    Me too, also i would love to see the Windrunner's sisters reunion, i really want to know what will happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Tirion fordring and the majority of the orginal leaders of the argent crusade all were from the alliance, Tirion fought with the alliance at the battle of blackrock mountain against the orcs.

I would just like to know if people like the concept also, I think it would be cool to have big lore characters like him involved again and not just side lined now.
    You know which is the greatest problem with Tirion? It's that his development brutally clash with the general Alliance stand against the Horde, plus now he have his personal holy goal of fight evil and not just join squabbles between our factions, and i guess he's busy too with the whole cleanse of the Plaguelands by the Scourge taint.

Tirion is indeed a very iconic figure in Alliance history, but cannot be ignored that the whole reason for which he became "important" was his story with Eitrigg and his exile, which brought Tirion to a completely different wagon than "For the Alliance, now and forever!", plus he's officially exiled even now, since no one can erase it, because all the guys responsible of the exile in the first place are all dead now, and by my point of view the Alliance is a faction that hold some decent respect of laws, since he was not exiled by a random douche, but by the great Uther the Lightbringer himself. I don't think this is a thing that someone can suddenly erase, no one have this right.

Jaina was a peacekeeper but had all a bunch of well-known motivations for take a side, motivations that completely lack with Tirion, and a sudden attack by the Forsaken with no logical reasons will hardly put him in utter hostility with the entire Horde, at least he would have precise reservations with the Forsaken (and you should have to consider the Horde's reaction about Sylvanas suddenly attacking such an important neutral organization).

The Kirin Tor back in the Alliance was a very good idea, since they don't follow particular holy goals, they are mostly an order of mage, which had its roots in the Alliance. But the Argent Crusade is definetly another matter, at least for what i got.
    And as someone said, Argent Crusade and Ebon Blade are both multi-racial, so the Crusade have little reasons for join the Alliance, excatly like the Ebon Blade would have no reasons for suddenly join the Horde.

Doesn't that first Pally trainer for humans, at least, still welcome you to the Order of the Silver Hand? It's either in the 'come see me' letter or the quest text. So the order still exists in some form as an independent actor. Not sure if it's like the Cleveland Browns and they just kept the name?

We have all seen recently the way in which blizzard was able to get the kirin tor to return to the alliance and under their leader Jaina clear out the sun reavers from dalaran.

Well in a similar way the Knights of the Silver Hand could be brought back to the alliance.

What do you guys think ?
    Impossible to happen. The death knights think of their current undead situation as a 'torturous curse'. Why on Azeroth would they support Sylvannas in her attempts to raise more undead? If anything, Darion would march the Death Knights to STOP Sylvannas, rather than support her.

((EDIT: if Sylvannas continues in this path she's going, from what I've seen, I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes a villain and raid boss in a not-so-distant future expansion...))

Deleted
    Have you considered the inevitable elephant in the room, which is that there are races of different origins in BOTH organisations? And using them to go against their own people, you really think they'd stand for it? Not blood likely.
    Not to mention she has one of their knights in her custody (tho they aren't aware of it yet, only Thassarian is) and you expect them to just stand aside and see what you discribe as "the rise of LK 2.0"?

Also, idea for "reasons for Sylvannas to go b17chqueen 100%" is really meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Doesn't that first Pally trainer for humans, at least, still welcome you to the Order of the Silver Hand? It's either in the 'come see me' letter or the quest text. So the order still exists in some form as an independent actor. Not sure if it's like the Cleveland Browns and they just kept the name?
    I think that the Stormwind's paladins keep the name for reverance or respect, but they don't have such a strong tie with the Lordaeron ones, which were the effective and original paladins of the Silver Hand. Since most of what survived of the former Silver Hand joined the Scarlet Crusade, the Silver Hand that joined the Argent Crusade seem a completely new order, probably young humans that survived the Scourge apocalypse, trained to the "paladin ways" by Tirion himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Sylvanas attacks a city because she got offended?
    ...i think i hate her even more now.

My two cent. I'm against it. I don't know why we seem to have this constant Group X needs to be Alliance, Group Y needs to be Horde. Let's break this silly mold and go 3-4 factions, let's go Neutrals. Let's do all kinds of different things. Really, all I got out of the original post was "Alliance gets some nobody and Horde get cool Death knights"

10+ Year Old Account
    At the end of the Death Knight quest chain, Darion says that there is no place for his kind in the world and that, after the death of the Lich King, they will become invisible. Also, Tirion said he wants to fight for the greater cause than the Horde versus Alliance war. If the Forsaken attack Heartglen, he will just have a situation with them, not with every other race within the Horde. Back in Vanilla, he said that he knows Orcs more noble than the Paladins, and some Humans as vile as the Scourge. He looks at the greater good, not interracial war.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    So Sylvanas attacks a city because she got offended?
    ...i think i hate her even more now.
    Yep... you think that the Siege to Orgrimar was planned by Vol'jin or anyone else..., nope... it have been Sylvanas plan since the day Garrosh called her Bitch :P
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2013-06-18 at 04:27 PM.

Deleted
    I always wondered why we have only human undeads playable not the rest of the races :|

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    so, all alliance death knights join the horde. terrific

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 03:24 PM ----------

the argent crusade is the fusion between the argent dawn and the knights of the silver hand. the KotSH were an alliance order before joining with the argent dawn, so yea, part of the AC was alliance, the other part was neutral.
    The Knights of the Silver Hand were abolished in Warcraft 3, Tirion then re-created the Order after his son was killed in Vanilla, but Tirion at that point hadn't been part of the Alliance for over 20 years... HOWEVER, at the same time the Knights of the Silver Hand still existed as the dwarf and human paladins were a member ever since Vanilla, so there's some confusion regarding said paladin order.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 04:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfall 91 View Post
    I always wondered why we have only human undeads playable not the rest of the races :|
    Well, technically we have all races available as undead, as the player Death Knights are indeed undead. But eh, it's because most of the Forsaken were humans from Lordaeron before their death, of course there were also elves, dwarves and possibly gnomes living there, but eh, it was just easier modeling the Forsaken after dead humans.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfall 91 View Post
    Because, as you can also see from WoW, their bodies turn into skeletons and disappear shortly after, and so they cannot be made undead in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    One can always dream...

The ideal would be that Tirion paid with his life the treason he committed to the Alliance. The Argent Crusade does not have any meaning: it must disappear completely; it must disintegrate in disarray ... What defilement!

With the return of Turalyon, the Order of the Knights of the Silver Hand would rise again, having Turalyon as their leader: the iconic heroic paladin of the Alliance. So, they would be the counterparts of the Knights of the Ebon Blade, now affiliated with the Horde.

Former members of the Argent Crusade, survivors of the Scarlet Crusade and the remaining humans of Lordaeron living in exile will come together to form a new faction, a diverse faction that will fight to regain the Kingdom of Lordaeron, they call themselves the Cerulean Aurora.

It would be a friendly faction with the Alliance, albeit with more critical and radical conventions, being commanded by the Queen Calia herself, who has returned from her training and decided that it's time to come into view to claim what is hers by own right.

The Queen Calia would be the perfect counterpoint to the villainy of the Dark Lady: they are made for each other, their destiny is united, and many will die for them. And who knows, the love between King Varian and Queen Calia may re-emerge as when they met, thus uniting the kingdoms of Stormwind and Lordaeron in a single dynasty...

The light will guide the designs of the Knights of the Silver Hand… led by the High General Turalyon they will bring the honor, the revenge will come given by Queen Calia and her Cerulean Aurora, the hope will be brought by the last High Elves of the Alliance, led by Alleria Windrunner, and finally the strength and courage will be given by the oldest human kingdom of all: Stromgarde, commanded by the experienced Danath Trollbane

And so the Alliance will regain all lost...
    Last edited by Northem; 2013-06-18 at 05:44 PM.