Thread: Orgrimmar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    We're not destroying Org so there's no reason why it wouldn't be the same before and after, just 100% less Garrosh.

well from the video of the raid it looks like the raid takes place in RFC under org so org wont change that much from the war

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    How i would like to see the ending:

We the heroes are fighting Garrosh, When Garrosh is losing he uses the heart of Y'shaarj to get more power.
    He is now undefeatable and we are dying and we will basicly almost die or die, just like LK fight.
    Then Thrall comes in, trying to stop Garrosh.

Thrall fails aswell.

He is laying on the ground.
    And tells Misformed Garrosh,

You dissapoint me Garrosh, This is not the Garrosh i gave my position to.

Garrosh himself far far far inside Y'shaarj feels that he has dissapointed the horde and doesn't want to end this way, as a monster.
    He controls himself bit by bit, Y'shaarj is trying to fight back, but Garrosh is stronger, and uses his own weapon against him, and kills himself.

Garrosh lays on the ground, When thrall walks up to him.
    And say to thrall his last words:

Forgive me.. Warchief.
    I... have.. Failed.. you..
    Terrible. You make it sound like another corrupted mongrel.
    Also, this remembers me of Doc Oc's death in Spiderman 2.

Org will also stay under construction, as it is now, until they turn the lights out on the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    How i would like to see the ending:

We the heroes are fighting Garrosh, When Garrosh is losing he uses the heart of Y'shaarj to get more power.
    He is now undefeatable and we are dying and we will basicly almost die or die, just like LK fight.
    Then Thrall comes in, trying to stop Garrosh.

Thrall fails aswell.

He is laying on the ground.
    And tells Misformed Garrosh,

You dissapoint me Garrosh, This is not the Garrosh i gave my position to.

Garrosh himself far far far inside Y'shaarj feels that he has dissapointed the horde and doesn't want to end this way, as a monster.
    He controls himself bit by bit, Y'shaarj is trying to fight back, but Garrosh is stronger, and uses his own weapon against him, and kills himself.

Garrosh lays on the ground, When thrall walks up to him.
    And say to thrall his last words:

Forgive me.. Warchief.
    I... have.. Failed.. you..
    thats possibly..the worst ending ever. only cowards kill themselves.. and an orc leader like that needs a better ending then suicide.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see a reason for it to change. If anything, it can be a remembrance of the Horde's triumph over a crazy leader/time/whatever, sort of similar to the Forsaken and Lordaeron (not quite the same, but similar).

Besides, the other capital cities are still there. If people want to be purists and switch to them (for RP purposes) they have the option.

Deleted
    Scenario 1
    Garrosh will stay in the background once we dealt with him.
    He will be wounded - but he'll need time to recover, he would probably tag with thrall or go with saurfang to nagrand.

Scenario 2

the sha will be removed from garrosh, and garrosh himself will fight the sha. till he dies.
    Garrosh dies, he will get redemption. additionally/optionally; The spirit of his father appears to guide garrosh to the 'after life'.

Scenario 3

Garrosh won't die. He will deliver the last hit to the sha/old godish fiend. He will save voljin, thrall etc from the grasp of the sha. He will apologize and abdicate.
    patch 5.5; Hellscream Legacy questchain/scenario:
    Aid Garrosh in rebuilding orgrimmar/help thrall,
    helping senjin village/ assist voljin with an oath ritual to strengthen bonds,
    helping baine in mulgore against dwarves,
    help sylvanas with a worgen plague,
    assist lorthemar in becoming the king of the blood elves,
    Climb mountain neverest in pandaria - talk to panda - summon gromm spirit - learn valuable lesson from his father.
    Final quest would be in orgrimmar or at wrathion when you will learn what the next expansion will bring...etc