Cool down timer bar

I'm looking for a simple cool down bar that I can choose which cool downs will display (eg: Inquisition, Selfless Healer) and which ones I can have it ignore (eg: buffs that have no expiration, such as tabard buffs, etc...). Is there one? I use Satrina Buff frames, but I don't like the bar display that comes with it. I keep the buffs at the top right of my screen next to my minimap, and I don't like having to look up to it to find the buffs that I'm trying to keep track of. Sounds kind of lazy, but whatever.

Deleted
    Nah thats not lazy. Its good to have important buffs in you field of view.
    As for addons there are many that could fit your needs.

I would suggest "Weak Auras"

Raven also does it nicely, plus it can filter all your buff and debuff groups so you only show what's necessary. Raven is awesome. /fangirl

My vote is for 'NeedtoKnow'. Pretty simple and fairly customizable. One drawback is I haven't figured out how to make it do vertical bars, only horizontal

Cool, thank you very much. I'll give each of those a try and see how I like em.

I'd have to agree with Lissa. Raven is a beastly addon when it comes to buff and debuff tracking. Having the option to make both icons and bars and even make a timeline bar (like Coolline) but having the options to blacklist or whitelist what you want shown.

"Needtoknow" is simple but limited in some ways. "TellMeWhen" and "Weak Auras" can do a lot more but can get complicated to configure at times.
    Luckily, the last two have importable strings and a little search on the various class forums will hook you up with some options so you don't need to re-invent the wheel.