Deleted

Elixirs of ancient knowledge

Hello everyone.

I've been lucky enough to gather many elixirs (10+). So i'm wondering what could be the best way to exploit full potencial of theses, from 1 to 85.

I have access to full heirloom set (except for the precious ring) and multi-account to rush myself. However, i'm not particulary interested in combining these
    300% with the Recruit-a-friend.

Although, the "trick" in deepholm seems to have been fixed (the respawn timer have been drastically nerfed), if anyone can confirm.

Any share or though about this ?
    Last edited by mmoc66bf662027; 2013-06-23 at 04:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exploit?....
    Aye mate

I don't think he meant that type of exploit.

"Make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource)"

OT: Just quest to 15 and then do dungeons and don't die. I'm currently doing RAF. Went from 15 to 22 in RFC, 22 to 30 in BFD. That was like 20mins work total. You won't need more than 4 if them if you're wanting to use them back to back.

Don't forget it's also midsummer, that's another 10% xp.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2013-06-23 at 04:25 PM.

Deleted
    Gather up as many quests as possible in small area and have a friend fly you around to turn them in. After that, I prefer to simply have my mates run me through dungeons. We get enough so we can have 2 at a summoning stone, while the other 2 rush you through the instance once or twice.

Perhaps a bit excessive to rely on 4 others, but it is what works best. No risk of getting ganked, the only risk is your own stupidity in overrating your safety in the dungeon

Deleted
    Airwaves: I'm really sorry about the confusion, I indeed dont want to exploit any game mechanic, I meant use theses vials by the most efficient way possible.

Treelife: you run those dungeons with finder or you get rushed by someone ? I guess that dungeon' quests must give a huge amount of xp under 300% bonus (310! good idea ^^), but it's not repeatable so i'm kinda confused about when quests stop to be enough for level up and go to next dongeon.

Dekadez: I prefer to do it on my own as long as possible, but do you know if it's possible to "save" some time on the elixir by logging off ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kylael View Post
    Treelife: you run those dungeons with finder or you get rushed by someone ? I guess that dungeon' quests must give a huge amount of xp under 300% bonus (310! good idea ^^), but it's not repeatable so i'm kinda confused about when quests stop to be enough for level up and go to next dongeon.
    Just with LFG, myself tanking and my friend on a Mage with 3 PuGs. You won't have to do any dungeon more than once tbh, you will out level it as I mentioned in my first reply (15-22, 22-30 in two dungeons).

And yes, you can log out to save it I believe. Same with any buff.

I did 80-85 using 2 elixirs with about 20 minutes to spare on the second. Did quests for 1 hour in Hyjal and used the second elixir in Deepholm. Did no dungeons.

There was no real need to try and min/maxing the potions for me, 80-85 flew by super quick regardless.

I know we're meant to save up lots of quests if you want to milk the most out of them - but the time spent fussing around collecting em, and the fact that not many quests at a single time can be gotten at that level - theres no point.
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2013-06-23 at 07:52 PM.