Have you disconnected in an Arena game?

Well?
    I know that if Battle.net goes down or if you disconnect, you automatically get a loss. But has it happened to you?
    I personally haven't. Only time I have seen it was while watching TotalBiscuit's Lord of the Arena-series.

EDIT: To clarify, Hearthstone arena.
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2013-11-03 at 03:57 PM.

It has happened to me a few times. Twice was due to the Tuesday maintenance. A few others were just because my internet connection can be very shoddy.

The maintenance ones were still counted as a loss, which seems a little silly to me since everyone disconnected. There also was no system warning (that I could see) like there is in WoW.

One thing I would like to see with this is give some kind of grace to reconnect to the game. We have 90 sec on our turn and I know I could reopen the game and get back in, in that time limit. Really don't like the auto losses.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have lost 2 matches due to my laptop battery dying (the low battery warning doesn't seem to appear while playing hearthstone the way it does while playing other games). I've also had matches freeze 3 separate times during arena, though I did not disconnect. When that happened, neither my opponent or I have been able to play cards. I've also had two of my opponents dc this week as well.

Too many times in the past... stupid thing is that my net wasnt disconnecting me or anything, it was just wow dropping its connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Too many times in the past... stupid thing is that my net wasnt disconnecting me or anything, it was just wow dropping its connection.
    While your post surely is welcome, this is for Hearthstone rather than WoW.
    It isn't as devastating in WoW these days.

I've had it happen twice in arena mode, but haven't incurred a loss for it thankfully.

yeah, several times, its not a problem, since i reconnected to the game, just like in SC2, oh wait... but atleast, i reconnected fine just like in D3... nvm...

Yep, ended up dcing out of a game I would have won because Virgin Media is Best Media >.<

Deleted
    Yup, twice so far, and both times was for less than 1 minute before I reconnected, so I'm really hoping that for live they implement a short reconnect grace period.

10+ Year Old Account
    It hasn't happened to me yet thankfully, but I haven't been in the Beta that long or even played a lot for some days since I am busy with university stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    my net dropped out today during my first arena match and i was like

"nooo!" and shook my fist at the sky
    Hi

Deleted
    Several times.

While not disconnects, my laptop blue screens quite a bit while playing WoW and I've lost a good chunk of arena games because of it.

Oops didn't realize this was in the Hearthstone forum hehehe
    Last edited by sapit; 2013-11-03 at 03:40 PM.