What dagger to go with?

I am unsure of what daggers to use here. Seeing as the Spiritseever has the Sha Touched Gem and the extra slot where I put one of my 320agi gems. I know I probably should be able to figure this one out myself but I figured it would be better to ask. Thanks.

Does it take everything into consideration? Like the Sha Touched socket etc?

Yes, it does.
    Dropndestroy | i7-3770k 4.6Ghz | EVGA GTX 680 SC Signature+ SLI | ASUS Maximus V Formula | G.Skill 16gb 2400 | AX850

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
    Does it take everything into consideration? Like the Sha Touched socket etc?
    To save you a bit of time if you start picking up 516 or 522 daggers - the socket makes the sha-touched weapon OH competitive with items about 30 ilevels higher. When you start seeing 522s, then you should check ShC again, but for any intermediates - like 510 daggers - stick to your 491 OH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget that you're able to add the extra slot to the ToT weapons too.

Alright. Thanks for all the answers. Was very unsure because of the extra agi etc.

Also, depending on what stats you want depends on which LFR ToT dagger you go with. Best bet would probably be the setup you have equipped in the screenshot because you are using the VP trinket with the god awful amount of hit. Side note, I don't see Rupture on your bars. It looks like you might have it macroed into Shroud?

Yeah. I have reforged out of most of the hit I have So I wouldn't want anymore of that.

And yes, I have a [combat] [nocombat] macro there. It's mostly for when I PvP (Subterfuge) tho.

Fyn's in your MH, Spiritsever (with gem) in your OH. Keep it that way until you get heroic daggers.

Once you have heroic daggers:
    Fyns > Iron Qon > Maegara > *

So if I'm only doing LFRs/world bosses the daggers I have equipped is BiS?

If you're lucky enough to get a dagger from a h scenario daily reward bag, I believe it would be better for your MH than 502 LFR daggers.

But like a previous poster commented, the Spiritsever w/ legendary gem will be your best bet in your OH until you can get a 522 ilvl dagger. So, if you only do LFRs yes, it's BiS for your OH.

Quote Originally Posted by undeadrogue View Post
    If you're lucky enough to get a dagger from a h scenario daily reward bag, I believe it would be better for your MH than 502 LFR daggers.

But like a previous poster commented, the Spiritsever w/ legendary gem will be your best bet in your OH until you can get a 522 ilvl dagger. So, if you only do LFRs yes, it's BiS for your OH.
    The H scenario dagger is also better than the spiritsever I believe.

Not as offhand I don't think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by danei View Post
    The H scenario dagger is also better than the spiritsever I believe.
    The initial comparisons we did when it was revealed the dagger would exist showed it as under Spiritsever. I don't know if that's still the case - but they're really really really close either way, and upgrading/enchanting for that minor of a benefit when other items from H Scenarios would be real upgrades - would make it a waste of time. If you get 1 516 dagger, mainhand it. If you get a second, vendor it unless you've upgraded every other piece of gear and don't need VP anymore... then do a sim check.

Keep this in mind with 516 daggers: You can not put the prismatic socket on them so the 502s are worth another 160 agi that way (doubt that would overcome the dps benefit of the 516 though).