Rapid Fire + Shadowpower?

When I pop shadowpower granting me 15% lifesteal it works sometimes with rapid fire (high velocity rune) but not all the time and its weird is anyone else experiencing this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morben View Post
    When I pop shadowpower granting me 15% lifesteal it works sometimes with rapid fire (high velocity rune) but not all the time and its weird is anyone else experiencing this?
    It works the same for all rapid fire runes. Since RF is a channeled spell, shadow power needs to be active before you start shooting RF. Otherwise it won't work. It would be like using shadow power after a grenade has exploded expecting to get heals So if you pop SP, you simply need to re-cast RF for it to work. Note though that there is a pretty neat bug. If you keep channeling rapid fire after SP has run out, you will still be healed, and you will continue to heal until you run out of hatred

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It works 100% of the time It's been working for a long long time mind you like since the beginning of the time. It works with every single rune as long as you maintain the cast

Quote Originally Posted by Aspir3 View Post
    It works the same for all rapid fire runes. Since RF is a channeled spell, shadow power needs to be active before you start shooting RF. Otherwise it won't work. It would be like using shadow power after a grenade has exploded expecting to get heals So if you pop SP, you simply need to re-cast RF for it to work. Note though that there is a pretty neat bug. If you keep channeling rapid fire after SP has run out, you will still be healed, and you will continue to heal until you run out of hatred
    Thanks common sense doesn't work some times >.< But that bug I'll have to use