Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Criterias are obviously far from final but Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider will award Reins of Galakras.
    Which is also the 5th boss in the raid.
    Does this mean we don't actually kill Galakras?

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Well, we killed al'ar and you could still obtain it from kael, so... :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    Well, we killed al'ar and you could still obtain it from kael, so... :P
    But Al'ar is a phoenix hence why it's called "Ashes of Al'ar"!

Doesn't matter. Do want! Even though i hate proto drakes. *+1 mount list*

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroblade90 View Post
    But Al'ar is a phoenix hence why it's called "Ashes of Al'ar"!

Doesn't matter. Do want! Even though i hate proto drakes. *+1 mount list*
    We destroyed mimirons head but you can still get it right?

Seems that way. Jaina says "The proto-drake has fallen" and Lor'themar says "Down goes the Dragon".

My guess is it just falls down at the end of the fight and is weakened enough to be subdued.

Deleted
    inb4 enchanted fey dragon from Garrosh HC! Oh the rage from 99.x% of the playerbase :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    Well Mimiron is more a mechanical unit than something else. At least for me. Btw. time to farm Yogg 25 - 0 solo as a Mage!

Quote Originally Posted by titcch View Post
    inb4 enchanted fey dragon from Garrosh HC! Oh the rage from 99.x% of the playerbase :P
    Probably not since it has the same features as blizz store mounts. :O

Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    You smashed Mimiron's thing into 3 pieces, and took his head. Any damage done can also simply be repaired, as it was a machine to begin with. As mentioned Phoenixes are reborn from their ashes, and you took Al'ar's ashes from Kael'thas.

But most other mounts you don't take, just you take their children/other mounts. Like when you took down the Twilight Drakes and Ultraxion, you took another Twilight Harbinger after you had killed the master. Or the frost drake you took after you beat Sindragosa and the Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Seems that way. Jaina says "The proto-drake has fallen" and Lor'themar says "Down goes the Dragon".

My guess is it just falls down at the end of the fight and is weakened enough to be subdued.
    And taken for your own I guess wonder what happens to its old master in the raid?

Deleted
    Well. Atleast it's better than a different colored Albino Drake.

Spiffy, but I'm more curious as to the war wolf that is rewarded for defeating Garrosh on normal prior to next raid tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Spiffy, but I'm more curious as to the war wolf that is rewarded for defeating Garrosh on normal prior to next raid tier.
    me too. A wolf mount for alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    me too. A wolf mount for alliance!
    This will be the second wolf mount that Alliance can get in 5.4, the other being the wolf that spawns on Darkmoon Island (can drop a mount, battle pet and fist weapon transmog).

But who cares about this mount when you have this achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by titcch View Post
    The War Wolf will be unobtainable in the next expansion but since it's a final tier there will most likely be nerfs to the content like in Dragon Soul and Icecrown Citadel which means every raider and his mother will be riding them after a couple of months!
    I'm not trying to be an ass at all but this is basically done for EVERY raid "achievement" mount besides the Black/Plagued Proto and the rare drop ones (Flametalon, B12 Experiment, Ashes of Alar and so on). I also don't think the "nerfs" reallly matter when you can go back to this content at 90 and do them to get the mount. I am kinda thinking it's something you just have to except by now

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroblade90 View Post
    Well Mimiron is more a mechanical unit than something else. At least for me. Btw. time to farm Yogg 25 - 0 solo as a Mage!

Probably not since it has the same features as blizz store mounts. :O
    I am envious of your achievement point total.....

Probably there will be a few of those as always story wise so we get a mail with it + saying there are remains from the Siege and we earned it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Sre View Post
    Actually really disappointed with this one, I've rather looked forward to obtaining each meta mount as it was announced for each tier but this may be the first tier where I am indifferent to obtaining the meta mount. I thought we were in MoP, not Wrath.
    How about you be quiet for a moment, read up on a few things, learn to see the bigger picture and THEN come back to this thread? Hm?

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 03:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I suppose lorewise its kinda cool to have zaelas very own drake mount but the thought of another proto reskin dont really make me wanna kill myself to get it
    Look at it, it's just not a reskin - look at the armor for example.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Update! Looks like this will be the first Glory of the raider achieve that will -not- require heroic mode kills at all.

Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9344554603#10

Deleted
    I'm not sure how much sense mounts need to make in lore, I mean, even if we don't kill Galakras, you're going to have a hard time selling me how it suddenly split into 25 versions of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Update! Looks like this will be the first Glory of the raider achieve that will -not- require heroic mode kills at all.

Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9344554603#10
    Huh, interesting - not sure how I feel about the meta achievement not only not requiring heroic kills, but also not requiring even normal ones, flexiraid being enough - I mean, I can see why, it's promoting blizzards new pet project, but part of it rubs me the wrong way, and this is from someone who hasn't got either of the other 2 meta mounts this expansion, so it's not really about wanting to be a special snowflake before anyone ties throwing out that tired old drivel.

Curious as to what the Garrosh mount will be though, they'll have a hard time topping Invincible, Mimiron's head and Ragnaros' Firehawk - has anything interesting been datamined that it could be?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    I'm not sure how much sense mounts need to make in lore, I mean, even if we don't kill Galakras, you're going to have a hard time selling me how it suddenly split into 25 versions of itself.

Huh, interesting - not sure how I feel about the meta achievement not only not requiring heroic kills, but also not requiring even normal ones, flexiraid being enough - I mean, I can see why, it's promoting blizzards new pet project, but part of it rubs me the wrong way, and this is from someone who hasn't got either of the other 2 meta mounts this expansion, so it's not really about wanting to be a special snowflake before anyone ties throwing out that tired old drivel.

Curious as to what the Garrosh mount will be though, they'll have a hard time topping Invincible, Mimiron's head and Ragnaros' Firehawk - has anything interesting been datamined that it could be?
    Enchanted Fey Dragon

Deleted
    Garrosh won't drop the Fey Dragon, it makes zero sense.

As for completing Glory in Flex mode, not sure that is the right direction to go in, the single achievements maybe but removing the heroic kills is a bad move imo.

Since there's already a proto drake and a wolf confirmed, I have a feeling the Garrosh mount will be something mechanical. Like some kind of war machine he was having built? It's probably also a flying mount as no end boss has dropped a purely ground mount before.