Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I want a bat that I don't have to pay $25 for...

10+ Year Old Account
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Seems like interesting mount.. Proto-drakes are cool :3

Looks like it's a recycled content.

Proto-drakes? Pfff. I will not be satisfied till I can enslave Atramedes as my personal steed.

I dislike proto drakes for their model (animations), but this one looks pretty impressive with the armors and horns.

Best looking proto-drake I've seen thus far, I'll be happy to add this one to my collection.

Its a decent looking protodrake, but sad how the epic tier of this expac is an armored remodeling of an existing model already

I guess you could say this mount looks more unique and interesting for those who did not play WOTLK. It's definitely going to be something different for a change for those people.

Proto Drakes ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    Its a decent looking protodrake, but sad how the epic tier of this expac is an armored remodeling of an existing model already
    Eh. DS was just existing drake model with a facelift, horns, and some anklets on the legs. Also came in 3 different colorations.

At least Galakras is unique color/skin, with unique armor. No other armored proto drakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

they stated that u no longer need heroic boss kills for the meta achievement because they felt like not enough people were able to get the meta mount because the heroic bosses are too hard for most people.