Deleted

5.4 10 vs 25 achievements

I heard that there was meant to be some sort of differentiation between the 10 and 25 player 5.4 raid achievements.

On the main page I can see there are 2 different achievements for killing Garrosh normal on 10 and 25, but all the heroic raid achievements seem the same.

Would be cool if they split the 10 and 25 achievements for heroics as well - anyone know if there are any plans do to something like that still?
    Last edited by mmoc0a4b403eea; 2013-06-20 at 12:26 PM.

i relly dont hope so, i like to do achives but i hatet that i in wrath needed to do the asame achives in 10 and 25man

I hope someday they split all achievements that can be obtanied in more than one size or difficulty level. But in a clever way, not just by having the same achievement repeated 5 times. Something in the lines that you earn the achievement whenever you do it, and a small text that tells size and difficulty, but only having one achievement. So you complete it in normal 25? fine... you get the same achievement as the guy that did it in flex, but in the text your says "completed in a 25 man raid with normal mode" and the other says "completed in flexible raid mode" and that superb gamer over there says "completed in 10 man raid with heroic mode".

Simply 10 and 25 are not the same, even if they sell us that they have the same difficulty (and we buy it)... they are not the same, i'm not saying one is harder or easier, they are simply different raids with common scenario and mechanics... so the achievements should also be different. Specially, server first kills must be different, they should have been since 4.0.

10 and 25 don't compete in the same league, they are both 2 big leagues on their own, we as community recognize this, but the game does not and is just about time it starts doing it.
    Last edited by Geckoo; 2013-06-20 at 12:08 PM.

defininetely not for all achievements, because they mentioned the "do something stupid!" ones now being completeable in felxraid, too.

edit: ah figured out what this is about
    Feats of Strength
    Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (10 player)
    Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player)

yes if they do two more FoS for heroic, that would be neat.
    pretty sure they will
    Last edited by owbu; 2013-06-20 at 03:34 PM.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    yes if they do two more FoS for heroic, that would be neat.
    pretty sure they will
    Yes, they are already in the files.

They already exist today, they're labeled as "Cutting Edge: [defeat heroic boss xyz before next content]"