new upcoming livestream! 27th!

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...oice-6-24-2013

Will be hosted by Zeriyah this time, showing off some decks =) Can not wait!

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Gather around the Hearth and bring your friends: our next Hearthstone live stream is nigh! On Thursday, June 27 at 10 a.m. PDT, join community team member Christina “Zeriyah” Sims as she pilots one of three different decks against other Hearthstone-loving employees of Blizzard Entertainment. Which deck will she use? This time, you decide!

During the event, Christina will play the deck of the spellcasting Hero that gets the most votes in the poll below before Tuesday, June 25 at 3 p.m. PDT. This is a great chance to learn how to play, hone your existing strategies, and introduce your friends to Hearthstone!
    Whether you’re interested in watching how to play a powerful Priest, mash an opponent with a Mage, or wield a wily Warlock, tell us by voting for your preferred Hero below. Choose wisely—you only get one vote.
    May your favorite caster win!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool stuff indeed. Totally voted Warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Cool stuff indeed. Totally voted Warlock.
    Indeed, warlock. Absolutely would like to see a warlock deck in 'normal' conditions, rather than something that appeared kinda staged in order to set up the Jaraxxus reveal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    Indeed, warlock. Absolutely would like to see a warlock deck in 'normal' conditions, rather than something that appeared kinda staged in order to set up the Jaraxxus reveal.
    Hm, where was this?

I've seen the livestream duels and the few that were uploaded to youtube, but I've seen zero action from the Warlock deck - what content source am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Hm, where was this?

I've seen the livestream duels and the few that were uploaded to youtube, but I've seen zero action from the Warlock deck - what content source am I missing?
    The PAX reveal, the original reveal for the game.

Deleted
    Cool I'll check it out!