Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    My bet? A stacking debuff like the last 2 last tiers have had.
    Aye mate

There's not really any MoP story arcs left to deal with after the SoO. Garrosh, the Sha of Pride, and Y'Shaarj are all being dealt with in a single raid. There really isn't anything left to do.

While I could potentially see something like another Ruby Sanctum, which would be more tied to the next expansion's story arc then the current one, it would probably use the SoO ilevels and would therefore be part of the same tier.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    saying prior to 6.0 makes it mandatory for 6.0 to be after 5.4. by not saying it it gives them freedom to do whatever they want
    This. They claimed they don't want a repeat of Dragon Soul (ie one raid tier for a year) which if theres no other content after SoO, which should come out with MoP around a year old, means next expansion is going to come out earlier than the two year mark... or there may well be new content. If I were them I'd be covering my ass to especially with most online communities xD

They have hinted there may be more patches than 5.4, but nothing is confirmed. I guess it's wait and see.

As for me, I think there will be an in-between of some sort. Blizzard does learn from its mistakes, and I'm sure isn't planning to give us nothing for that long again.

cant wait for the pandashit to be over

I am lead to believe that it will not be. Season 14 (Grievous Gladiator) will take place during Siege of Orgrimmar. There are achievements on PTR named Prideful Gladiator ______ - the season 15 achievements. Prideful kind of corresponds with Sha of Pride, so that's my guess.

They better have another raid in mind. They can't afford to leave us with 6-12 months of SoO. Dailes and scenarios aren't going to cut it.

Didn't we already have this thread? YES it's the last tier. No that achievement doesn't mean anything, they just copy pasted the previous ones.

IT'S THE PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by samesongoftheday View Post
    They better have another raid in mind. They can't afford to leave us with 6-12 months of SoO. Dailes and scenarios aren't going to cut it.
    They can and will.

What is this bitching about dailies? You haven't played since 5.1 have you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Didn't we already have this thread? YES it's the last tier. No that achievement doesn't mean anything, they just copy pasted the previous ones.

IT'S THE PTR.

They can and will.

What is this bitching about dailies? You haven't played since 5.1 have you?
    What's the 5.3 patch all about again? dailies and scenarios.

And if they do leave us 6-12 months without any real content expect a bad bleed effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by samesongoftheday View Post
    What's the 5.3 patch all about again? dailies and scenarios.

And if they do leave us 6-12 months without any real content expect a bad bleed effect.
    5.3 has 0 dailies, do you even play this game? You're so well informed.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-06-21 at 04:32 AM.

Its strange that we're about to get the last tier, yet we havent heard squat about what the next expansion will be. Does that mean that 5.4 will last 12 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You failed to read both "the previous ones" and my OP pointing out how this one differs from the previous ones (aka the primary reason I think the language is ambiguous and odd).

My guess.. 5.4 is the final raid tier for MoP.

It will drop September or October. The final non-rad patch, 5.5 will follow in early 2014. Probably January or February. This lines up with the timeframes between patches so far this expansion.

In line with the speedier content patches, I think we'll see the next expansion mid next year. So we'll see 6.0 about May 2014, leading expansion itself releasing in June.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I find it interesting that they datamined conquest gear for arena seasons 14 AND 15. In addition, both sets appear to have unique names. In other words, I think there is a possibility that we may see a new raid tier, but Blizzard doesn't want to overpromise in case they can't get it out in a reasonable amount of time/before the next xpac. I base this solely on the fact that I've never seen an arena season that didn't correspond with a new tier of raiding.