Thread: ALOT bg loses.

Deleted

ALOT bg loses.

Hello.
    I usually dont dont play at the night, but i do wonder.. I play at Twisting Nether EU, as horde. And i just lost my 21 bg in a row. Is this normal, for hordes to lose this much at the night? they usually do pretty good at the day, but this is getting pathetic. We're not ONLY losing, we're simply getting destroyed so its embarrassing.

Feeling sad.

Just don't play at night anymore. Playing during the day on my BG is usually a frustrating nightmare, as Horde. On the other hand, the night crew usually mops the floor with Alliance scum.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personal experience is that during the night the Bots come out to play. And with it being Horde, that means around 90% of your team will possibly be Bots. Did an EotS as Alliance a few weeks ago at night and Horde was just a team of Bots, with one Warlock at FRR (Bots and me were at Belf Tower). But yeah, Bots I assume mainly.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Maybe you should not play so much at the night? Or ask in your server's general chat if this is normal for horde to lose so much at the night? Don't be sad, go to sleep time I think instead of losing

Deleted
    Im watching Le mans, But ive lost so many, its just unbelievable. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Im watching Le mans, But ive lost so many, its just unbelievable. LOL

I'd hope you're not watching it as you're in those BGs.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    nah, just hearing the sound, looking when im dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I figured this out the hard way myself that it seems there are more bots on horde side than ally side, for EU that is at least. Unless I can queue with some friends/guildies, I don't even bother playing late night due losing 90% of the games.
    Also, all battlegroups are merged for random battlegrounds...

Deleted
    Yeah it's not funny, EU-Alliance I lost 11 in a row today, WSG once on my mage, im #1 in DMG, followed by 8 horde, then the rest of Alliance. Embarrassing. Getting destroyed too, (WSG 0-3) (Arathi 200-1600) etc. Dunno what's up but I'm seeing alot of bots.

Update: and got 5 capped on arathi. again.
    Update: now we 4 capped them on EOTS. first win of the day
    Last edited by mmoc83c3477b24; 2013-06-23 at 04:52 AM.

Deleted
    The night is dark and full of botters.

Im horde and I actually like playing nights (week days) because there are so many shitty geared alliance. I don't tend do random bgs friday/saturday nights though, as the boot is then on the other foot. Or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Til this day i don't understand why people don't que for bg's with full groups... you're asking for failure the instant you click solo que. I didn't bring randoms, no... I didn't want bads to make me lose the game. I was in a hardcore PvP guild that required people to be 2200+ to join. All I had to do was get 4 others and it was GG. Mainly we'd do WSG and quick 2 cap and farm the entire team at base. This was during wotlk though in season 8... we had full wrath w/ t2 weapons so it was just a joke seeing these furious/relentless geared scrubs try and take us on. Good times. Remember, don't solo que.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.